This is the Message Centre for Prince_of_Darkness

HA HA HA

Post 1

tbones_rock

AARON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATS UP????????? AARON!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATSUP???????? (guess what! do you know who this is?)

HA HA HA

Post 2

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

I KNOW WHO THIS IS!!! haha!!! its *****!!!! haha can i say it again?!?! its ******************** HAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! wow, ok merry x mas all!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers
MERRY X MAS

HA HA HA

Post 3

Prince_of_Darkness

well i have three guess one starts with an h and ends in an h, two is it starts with an m and ends in y and lastly it starts with a j and ends with a j.smiley - biggrin

HA HA HA

Post 4

tbones_rock

No im not Heath, no im not Mary and no, im not JJ! good thinking tho!! keep on guesing!

HA HA HA

Post 5

tbones_rock

if you can't tell from my name, i play the trombone!!

HA HA HA

Post 6

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

I KNOW I KNOW!!!! i wish it was zach.... no offence!!!!!!!!
hehe
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

HA HA HA

Post 7

tbones_rock

i iwsh it was Zach too!!! lol but sorry im not!smiley - wah

HA HA HA

Post 8

i wish you were zach too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 haha
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

HA HA HA

Post 9

tbones_rock

wow thats just a little...........odd!!!

HA HA HA

Post 10

haha, like yesterday when your mom was there... i REALLY wish you were zach then!smiley - smiley
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

HA HA HA

Post 11

tbones_rock

oh wow!!!! that was fun! lol if only you woulda been.......ya goona go now!

HA HA HA

Post 12

Prince_of_Darkness

i dont know but i get the suspicion that you are erickasmiley - biggrin

HA HA HA

Post 13

tbones_rock

damn bour rime you got it!!! and you know what, when we first started talking, you could spell my name right, what happened? its erika!!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh

HA HA HA

Post 14

told you he doesnt have a brain cell in his head!
OHOH!!!! DUDE! REMEMBER THAT PIC?!?!?!? *melt* wowowowowowowowowowowowo!!! your brother was so hottsmiley - laugh ty looks good toosmiley - smiley and.... ****** (that faggot) looks good toosmiley - wah
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

HA HA HA

Post 15

tbones_rock

when doesn't he?? and my brother is NOT hott! gross!

HA HA HA

Post 16

no, mr smell good is hott!!!!!!!!!smiley - smiley WHY DID HE HEAR THAT?!?!?!?!?!??! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

HA HA HA

Post 17

Prince_of_Darkness

ok good bye. i knew i was unwanted.

HA HA HA

Post 18

get over yourself

HA HA HA

Post 19

Prince_of_Darkness

you said that you want he band kids to leave so i decided im going to give my account to someone or let it lay dormant and leave h2g2 so everyone will be happy. i dont think the world revolves around me i just think youll all be happier after im gone.

HA HA HA

Post 20

no, its that crazy person who pisses me off! and everyone like that! bsides! i blocked it up so the band nerds can talk, dont leave! the nighthoovers will have a compitition if you leave and start the religion!!!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prince_of_Darkness

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more