This is the Message Centre for Prince_of_Darkness

yello

Post 1

ShadowOfYourSmile

o wow r u smart. just shut up about it, ok?? i just made up a new profile cuz i don't want to talk to ford. new start. i'll talk to you, just not ford. don't tell her anything i said, alright? o ya, did u know that korfyr_jr is ford too? yup. well anyways, ya. just stfu and we'll all be happy.smiley - biggrin

ShadowOfYourSmile
smiley - rose

yello

Post 2

Prince_of_Darkness

too late i sent her an email before i read this telling of my suspicions she was bound to find out on her own anyways cause you left wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many clues to who you are.sorry and why dont you want to talk to ford is it cause of heathsmiley - biggrin

yello

Post 3

ShadowOfYourSmile

i can't believe you!!!! and you wonder why the hell i get mad at you all the time?! dude!! sorry just isn't good enough. why would you send her an email if you knew im furious at her?? and why am i furious at her? becuase she crossed the bloody line and im sick of her attitude. have you noticed it at all? GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU YOU smiley - bleepING JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley - wah

yello

Post 4

Prince_of_Darkness

yo i didnt know that you were furios at her i just took a good guess on the last post and i guess i guessed right it does have something to do with heath. how did she cross the line and like i said i sent that email before i read the message from you to me.

yello

Post 5

ShadowOfYourSmile

im mad at ford because she doesn't know how to be a decent friend. the world revolves around her. im sick of it. im sick of her. haven't i said a lot lately? huh, must be true. ya, that's how she crossed the line. she just blew up on me for the millionth time and i just don't get why she bitches at me nonstop, so ya. i just don't wanna be around her anymore, cuz im really getting sick of it.

*sighs* the emails not a prob. just don't tell her you sent one, ok?

yello

Post 6

Prince_of_Darkness

you know it would be so much easier to talk to you if you just added me back on msn and then unblock me

yello

Post 7

ShadowOfYourSmile

fine...

yello

Post 8

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

wow! you couldnt be more wrong 42! i gave the korfyr account to someone else... im repeating myself
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

yello

Post 9

ShadowOfYourSmile

oh! sorry i thought you meant the BR one! haha.

Shadow
smiley - rose

yello

Post 10

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

the what one? huh *is lost*
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

yello

Post 11

ShadowOfYourSmile

oh well. smiley - biggrin

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(don't ask)

Shadow
smiley - rose

yello

Post 12

cmon! maybe i can help?
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

yello

Post 13

ShadowOfYourSmile

no. you can't.

Shadow
smiley - rose

yello

Post 14

Prince_of_Darkness

GREEN BLUE RED ....... OH SELLO KELLO PELLO PHELLO HELL...O PINGPONGTWANGTWING

yello

Post 15

NO YOU DIDNT JUST SAY WHAT I THIN YOU SAID AARON!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

yello

Post 16

ShadowOfYourSmile

wtf mate?

Shadow
smiley - rose

yello

Post 17

ahh! WOW!!! how did you know aaron?!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers
MERRY X MAS!

yello

Post 18

Prince_of_Darkness

im pretty sure i already know wat i figured out, and just dont remember but ur gonna have to fill me adain later cause there are so many things i have fig out recently that i need you to tell me wat thing you mean.

yello

Post 19

no!! read your last poast! that one that didnt make sence! haha! its just a coincidence i guess.... but still! thats awsome! hahaha!! (inside joke)
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

yello

Post 20

Prince_of_Darkness

ok good bye. i knew i was unwanted.

Key: Complain about this post