This is the Message Centre for Prince_of_Darkness

Hey tall dark and freaky!

Post 1

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

"and ford in case you read this i am sorry for laughing at your pain it was over the line, and i have something to tell you about.....well i,ll tell you when i tell you. "

what? when did you laugh? im so outta it!
(sorry about the thing about me not accepting it, i didnt know what you wrote... i didnt know it was an apology, sorry!)
so.... you excited for mon? first time to the east coast for me, whaddabout you?
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Hey tall dark and freaky!

Post 2

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

... and it kinda seemed like i pissed you off tonight, im sorry if i did, im turning into an ass! REALLY REALL REALL REALL REALLL....Y Y Y Y SORRY! (by the way, you r good when your gay!!smiley - smiley)
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Hey HOTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 3

Prince_of_Darkness

so hows it going right now, me im fine so are you going to be at the orchestra performance? I have a ? are you just spying on me for short shit or what cause i figure i wouldnt be able to tell with you. and could you guys stop with this stocker stuff cause its not very funny anymore people are starting to think your serios so how are things going with you and heath? ohh goota go!

smiley - biggrinsmiley - hugsmiley - biggrinsmiley - hugsmiley - biggrinsmiley - hug

Hey YOU!!!!

Post 4

no i cant go... im sorry! GOOD LUCK THOUGH!,,, me? spying? you crack me up! dude! no im not i swear my life on it! ok... ill stop, i was just foolin, its all in her head anyway! and ya.. me and heath? theres no such thingsmiley - wah
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Hey YOU!!!!

Post 5

Prince_of_Darkness

sorry

Hey tall dark and strange!

Post 6

me too.. he doesnt mind thoughsmiley - sadface and he said he liked someone else! grrrrrr!! what the hell was that in NY then?!?!
SORRY! i didnt mean to start this up again! i wrote you a note by the way.. i havent finished it cuz the bell rang... itll explain alot and stuff. ow! my catt is clawing me in the thigh! i gotta get him off!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post