This is the Message Centre for echomikeromeo

Gloating

Post 1

echomikeromeo

I had a trivia quiz accepted and posted on FunTrivia, a pretty good trivia website for all that you have to pay to get most of the good services. You should play the quiz - it's here: http://www.funtrivia.com/trivia-quiz/Literature/Olympia-Press-249669.html

As you can see from the URL, it's on Olympia Press, which you can read more about at A12737829.

There, wasn't listening to EMR brag fun?smiley - winkeye

Gloating

Post 2

I'm not really here

I got 7/10, which was better than the average of 6/10. And I didn't do any revision. smiley - biggrin

Gloating

Post 3

GreyDesk

I only got 6 out of 10. But then I would expect Mina to beat me on this quiz what with her track record 'n' all smiley - tongueout

Gloating

Post 4

I'm not really here

smiley - nahnah

Perhaps I finally remembered something I'd read. smiley - biggrin

Gloating

Post 5

Gnomon - time to move on

I only got 5 out of 10, but I don't think I'd ever heard of Olympia Press before.

Gloating

Post 6

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

8/10

I got questions 1 and 5 right because I remembered your Entry here.

For 3 and 8, I didn't know the Olympia connections, but I knew the answers anyway.

Questions 4 and 10 I guessed incorrectly.

The others were not pure guesses. For 6, 7, and 9 I picked the name which seemed to me most likely. (It was the "series of vignettes" which gave me the hint for 6.)

2 was a sort-of guess. I think the answer was somewhere in the back of my mind.

TRiG.smiley - smiley

Gloating

Post 7

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

And that's remembered. From a few months ago. I didn't bone up before taking the quiz, I promise.

TRiG.smiley - smiley

Gloating

Post 8

echomikeromeo

Excellent job, everyone. You make me proud.smiley - biggrinsmiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for echomikeromeo

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more