This is the Message Centre for Terliwig Renfrew Hidalgo worship mina here A39119024 go on you know you want to

erm hello again its been a while...

Post 1

A Girl Called Jack.....muse of 6 foot green squirrels

Hi bob Hi elly...
hope you are both well it seems life has progressed for all of us...
i see you are both doing well and have two lovely additions... i havce one too he's 8 months old and lovely...
strange coincidence... my other half has just finnished studying sound engineering... if you want any advice on courses etc...
anyway i'm a bit nervous after all this time away so i hope you guys still remember who i was / am etc...

Post 2

Terliwig Renfrew Hidalgo worship mina here A39119024 go on you know you want to

hay their darlin your right it ahs been ages. and of cause i rember you i should i ranted at you enough although i tend to that to everyone. so you have a new addisham great boy or girl?

Post 3

Yael Smith

It's a boy, dear. Try READING for a change.smiley - tongueout

Post 4

oi you have your own thred i got exited then thinking jack replyed

Post 5

he's a little boy called michael after the archangel...and some other michaels too....

Post 6

after the angel whos the cathlick? (ok ok so its spelt worng)

so what are you up to these days i am not shurte if you have read through the jornal so the short short version is that i am in a dead endjob for a abank while my brane rts and i wonder what to do when i grow up

Post 7

Yael Smith

I thought you've decided to engineer sounds when you grow up?

Post 8

i think engineering sounds is a fine thing to do when you grow up my better half is spending his gown upness doing it a nd he enjoys it greatly!

Post 9

oh and...
no catliks really...
although Adrian is technically a lapsed catholic (not that he had a lot of choice in becoming one...) i went to a ctholic church once... it scared the hell out of me... one minute it was god is nice and he loves you all the next they were going on about a knawing of teeth and a burning of flesh... not on for a sunday morning in my book...

Post 10

yea cahtlics like that sort of thing i rekon they are all horror freaks and are just going to have the crap sceard out of them

Post 11

Yael Smith

Said the born-catholic.
Judaism is far more practical. We don't believe in anything like angels, or demons or fairies, and the greatest way to show your belief in God is to question everything he does or says.
I like that. But I don't like the guilt bit.

Key: Complain about this post