This is the Message Centre for Maisie

Anniversary 10/10/99

Post 1

Maisie

Wow! Roderick and i have been married exactly one year! It has gone so fast, I can't believe it. We spent the weekend in the beautiful Lake District, being all slushy and romantic. Its not hard in a place like that, though! Maybe soon we'll finally get a place of our own...

Anniversary 10/10/99

Post 2

Ginger The Feisty

Hey Maisie! Ant luck with the job and house hunting yet?

Anniversary 10/10/99

Post 3

Maisie

Hullo deary,

House hunting still going on...there's no rush, I suppose but its a bit weird to be married and never have lived alone together! As far as the job hunting goes - I had a second interview this morning so things are looking up!

How are the wedding plans? Everyone still speaking!?!

Anniversary 10/10/99

Post 4

Ginger The Feisty

Just about! We hit a sticking point this weekend when I told my family that I wasn't inviting the Manchester side. They waited until we were in public, at an 18th birthday meal, and then ambushed me into inviting one of my aunts to it citing 'but she always comes down that week so we can hardly not invite her'. Of course, she is unemployed so could come down another week but if there is one thing my family have to stick to it is a ritual timetable!

We are seriously considering eloping if this continues!

When do you think you will hear about the job?

Anniversary 10/10/99

Post 5

Maisie

hehe...it all sounds soooo familiar! Hang in there, kid! I heard about the job this afternoon...i got it!!!! no more old womanny boss for me!!!! yAy! smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Anniversary 10/10/99

Post 6

Ginger The Feisty

Congratulations!!!smiley - smiley I am really pleased for you. Are you off out celebrating tonight then?

Anniversary 10/10/99

Post 7

Maisie

Haven't managed to celebrate properly yet, although i did imibe my fair share of Leibefraumilch on Thursday night. Everyone seems to be ill in my family at the mo! This weekend its a must, though, i feel!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Maisie

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more