A Conversation for Power Puff Girls

Power Puff Girls

Post 1

Mark B

I think that the Power Puff Girls are amazing and I want everybody to know that they completely rock! (That's all I have to say on the matter).

Power Puff Girls

Post 2

The 1 and only Elkherd

Just cos they turn you on.

Anon.

Power Puff Elk?

Post 3

Mark B

Te he he he! I just like em dats all ya big farm lama. Wot is an Elk? Get off me site! Anyway, you don't know who they are!! I'm not turned on by small girls on TV!! (Buffy, uh huh cough cough, - oh alright maybe that's a bad example! She is mega fit!!)

Puff?

Post 4

The 1 and only Elkherd

Ah, but the librarian girl is nice as well. (In a different way)

Crackers - think I should get off her first?

Post 5

Mark B

Hello... Do you like crackers or librarians. Your problem (Psycore), can be found in your lack of self esteem and your choice to go for a slightly less attractive woman, do you like parrots? (feed em.)smiley - smiley

Waves two fingers beneath shoulder

Post 6

The 1 and only Elkherd

Bullshit!

smiley - smiley

One finger - one thumb

Post 7

Mark B

Nyah!!

one arm, one leg...

Post 8

The 1 and only Elkherd

Tasha...

Maybe I shouldn't make that comment here.

keep moving

Post 9

Mark B

Tasha? What aboot her? What have you done to her?!? Oh, sorry, thats from a film... Anyway. Er... Bla,,smiley - winkeye

keep it up

Post 10

The 1 and only Elkherd

Bla indeed. Or perhaps Uvavu

uvavu indeed!

Post 11

Mark B

Stop this silly chatter, this site is silly

uvavu indeed!

Post 12

Penguin Girl - returned at last

You're all insane. But power puff girls are cool. I don't know about power puff elk though....

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Power Puff Girls

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more