This is the Message Centre for sam_gangee

Hey! welcome to h2g2!

Post 1

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

HEY!
i am Ford_Prefect!smiley - cheers Welcome to h2g2!smiley - smiley if you have any questions smiley - ermjust holler! smiley - coolor go to 'help' smiley - dontpanicand leave a mesage there...smiley - cheerup
if you wanna talk or whatever contact mesmiley - biggrin or anyone in the Who's Online thingysmiley - tongueout
so just chillsmiley - ale hangoutsmiley - cake and have fun!smiley - ok
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Hey! welcome to h2g2!

Post 2

sam_gangee

Hi Ford. Thanks for the welcome note. I haven't signed onto the Guide for a while now. But I figured I'd take a wee saunter through the vast repositories.

I don't mean to appear rude, but are you an actual person or am I conversing with a 'bot'?

Cheers

Hey! welcome to h2g2!

Post 3

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

yes! i am a computer! *said in a m\computerized voice*... that was lame...smiley - biggrin
i dont know if they have computers on here, like answering machines or what, but it would be cool.... if you havent guessed yet, im an acctual human... sorta... im half human... long story...
so hows things?
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for sam_gangee

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more