This is the Message Centre for lil_fred333

I'm alive!

Post 1

lil_fred333

Hey sorry I haven't been on here in... forever.

I got back from england ages ago, but right after I talked to ford for a bit, and said I would write on here and stuff, but then my dad got mad at me for something stupid, and he took BOTH computers out of my room! And all my cousins were here so I couldn't use any of the other computers in the house because they were always playing video games and I 'type to long'

Any way... I have the computers back and all is well. I'm now on my 3rd year of being 12 and or 14 years old, and I hate it.

The other day I was wearing a tanktop and jeans putting on mascara in front of the mirror before Brandon came to pick me up and I was thinking... I used to hate tank tops.... I remember promising I'd never wear jeans... I never liked makeup... and I will hug brandon to night probably, But I thought boys have cooties!

Before I knew it I started crying. I felt so differnt! SEE THIS IS WHY I HATE BEING A TEENAGER! All these crappy hormones make you turn every little thing into a big emotional mess! grrrr. *throws tantrum* I'm not a teenager! I'm not! I'm Not! I'm not!!!!!

I'm in denial you see... any way I feel better now. I hate growing up, why do we have to get old? My whole asperation in life was to stay 3 for ever... but then I turned 4 and that ruined everything.smiley - erm

I'm alive!

Post 2

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

aww *hug* poor fred!
but its kinda cool cuz little kids look up to you and you get to boss them around and DRIVE!!
and you can fight the "hormones" that make you different... look at me! I just got back from bootcamp and I am wearing guy's shorts and a black tank top (I like them.. nice and cool) and yeah! im all gothicy... no makeup, no guys... unlesss theyre friends... put up a battle! thats what I say!
burn your makeup! and jeans are comfy so... your a nut :P
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

I'm alive!

Post 3

lil_fred333

*twitch* I'm ok.... I've worn nothing but skirts to school so far (it's really hot so I don't have a choice) but yeah... I think I'm doing good. And some guy has a crush on me *creeped out* because (this is the weird part) I play half-life 2.... not because I look nice, or I'm funny, or because of my personality.... no. Because I play video games. *sigh* I just can't get used to this teenager thing, but I'm making it work...

I'm alive!

Post 4

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

aww! skirts?!?! I dont own one! skirts are the apitomy of all evil! that and Id rather wear guys shorts...
man! a guy likes you for a video game! wierd!
(hehe I just showed my mom all the things you got me!!! hehe)
teenage is just13-19... it basically ends at 18 though! so you only got 4 years left! have fun then go back to your old self at 18! hehe wee
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

I'm alive!

Post 5

Midnight Ice - the Daughter of a Cacophony of Chrysanthemums

FRED!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! (platonically, of course, but still a great deal)
I got in to lunch today and the boarding-house mistress said to me "Oh, someone's sent you a nice big parcel, you can have it after you eat your lunch."
So of course I bolt down my lunch as fast as I can, beg for the parcel, see who it's from and immediately just let out this huge "Yessss!"
Everyone watching me thought I was very strange.
Fred, thank you so much. I showed the t-shirt to my friends and they all thought it was really cool. You're probably right, I'll wear it for pajamas the most, because that's what I do with most of my t-shirts anyway. But it rocks... my screen name and my h2g2 member number and everything... it rocks!
And thanks for the letters and the brochure and the badge and the pen and the bracelet and the stickers and the magazine and well... everything.
I'm going to feel hopelessly inadequate by simply writing you a long letter back. And Ford, you're not forgotten. I'll write you a long letter too. I can't really think of anything extra to throw in, and I'm broke - it'll cost a fortune to send a bundle of stuff overseas. But I'll send something. I'll email you both a picture of me wearing the shirt. smiley - biggrin Hehe - there'll be three of us in different places in the world, in different time zones, all wearing the same sort of t-shirt...
You know - I swear I once owned a sheet of the exact same stickers you sent. I think I have some on my glasses case. *checks* Yeah! I do! And they came in all different smiley-face colours and everything. But I think I used them all... that's really creepy... and coincidental...

Just... wow. You made my day.

smiley - biggrin

I'm alive!

Post 6

yeah! that was awsome fred!!! you rock!
I feel guilty too... but as soon asa I have time (i have boot camp from 9-9 this year!!!!) i am going to the nevada store and get you both something special!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

I'm alive!

Post 7

lil_fred333

YAY! Glad you liked the stuff! The shirts are my personal favorite. And midnight, urs has the writing because I had to cover up a guiant boo-boo I made with a broken rubber band... so I'm releived to hear you actually like the writing. lol

I'm so happy! I never get mail! Make sure you send me a letter now, coz I'm checking everyday!smiley - winkeye

I'm alive!

Post 8

I did! and it came back to me! its like a bad penny!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post