This is the Message Centre for lil_fred333

Smileys Needed Urgently

Post 241

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

AYAY! *baloons and cafettii*
Todays a food day! smiley - smiley
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Smileys Needed Urgently

Post 242

Midnight Ice - the Daughter of a Cacophony of Chrysanthemums

Tell me about it.
I ate tiramisu for breakfast smiley - biggrin

Smileys Needed Urgently

Post 243

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

haha WOW! I meant good day but food day it is!
Im eating some Budget Gourmet for breakdast! hehe I hate breafast foods :P
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Smileys Needed Urgently

Post 244

I love leftover pizza for breakfast - call me disgusting if you will...

Smileys Needed Urgently

Post 245

I think I will call you brilliant! Leftover Pizza rocks!! Anyone calls you insane i think you should slap them!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Smileys Needed Urgently

Post 246

Yay! I am brilliant!
And so are you!!!

Smileys Needed Urgently

Post 247

YEAH! together we are a really bright light! haha
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Smileys Needed Urgently

Post 248

We could rival the sun...
*yells*
HEY! SUN! BRING IT ON!

Smileys Needed Urgently

Post 249

*sunburn*
HAHA iS THAT ALL YOU GOT?!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Smileys Needed Urgently

Post 250

lil_fred333

speaking of sunburn... I got my first proper sunburn the other day (i have weird skin the just freckles and cooks) as in it got redish and peeled... it wasn't as fun as I thought it might be. Actually I never thought it would be fun.

Smileys Needed Urgently

Post 251

well stay away from me and midnight then! we are tobriliant to handle!
lmao
sorry had to
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Smileys Needed Urgently

Post 252

lil_fred333

GAAAAAAA!

My dad went over to his friend's house a few blocks down to fix their boat that sunk a few weeks ago. Well that cursed boat brings nothing but bad luck... My mum called the friend's house to speak to my dad, and when Mrs. Kay walked outside to give my dad the phone she found that he had fallen of the boat and couldn't move. My mum rushed over there, and they called the paramedics, and they need to take him to hosbital. Aparently the abulence went down the wrong road, so it took a while, but they're there now, and they think he broke a few ribs, and maybe his neck. He can talk fine, he just can't move. *supper worried smily!*

I hope he's alright. I feel like I'm getting a super Karma Slap, coz yesterday I cracked a very mean Terry Schivo (sp?) joke, that at the time I knew I'd get a pay back for it... and look now, Daddy fell off the boat.

I hate the boat. First the engin stops working while were on it and we have to paddle back, then the new engin falls off and the boat sinks while my dad and friends are on it, and now it trippe dmy dad. That peice of crap has to go, it's not worth it.smiley - erm

Smileys Needed Urgently

Post 253

HOLY S**T!
(pardon my language, but I think this merits it)
I hope your Dad is okay! I really do!
I'll pray for him... and you... and your family...
Because that's terrible!
*hug*
I'm here for you if you need, okay...

Smileys Needed Urgently

Post 254

lil_fred333

Hey, ok well here's the deal, my dad went to the hosbital, and although he didn't break anything (thank god!) he has this thing (can't remember what it's called) kindo of like a concussion only in his ribs, and he ripped a muscle... he's sort of getting better wich is good. Thanks for caring smiley - smiley

Smileys Needed Urgently

Post 255

I HATE THAT BOAT! IHATE IT!
whats it called? The Merphey?! sheesh! I HATE THAT BOAT!
I say we burn it!
Better yet! Take it in the middle of the desert and let it rot!
Im glad your dad is ... not paralized. (cant really say hes ok...)
But I wish him a speedy recovery! let him know that my thoughts are with him and your family!!!
*HUG*
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Smileys Needed Urgently

Post 256

Yeah! And mine too!

Smileys Needed Urgently

Post 257

lil_fred333

smiley - hug thankyou guys... my dad is alot better now, and my brother's bed room is done being redone, and my dad was well wnough to put up hurricain shutters!

Smileys Needed Urgently

Post 258

YAY!!!!
Good luck with the hurricane! :-s
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for lil_fred333

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more