This is the Message Centre for lil_fred333

my essays/blogs

Post 1

lil_fred333

Hey guys - I wanted to post these loverly essay things that I wrote on here as guide entries... but I dunno if their exactly guide material... yeah - so for now they're on my "blog" (even though I don't blog on it) on my myspace account. I want you to read them so please go to:

http://www.myspace.com/alexthespaz

(you can look around if you really want...)

But at the top it say's "CAPE GIRL'S BLOGS" click on each one and read... the ones I really want you guys to read are the Emo essay and the Manson essay. But you can read the others if you wish. Thanks! Enjoy smiley - smiley

Please tell me what you think!smiley - biggrin

my essays/blogs

Post 2

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

OH COOL! I would read them... but I dont have a my space and it wont let me on... EVERYONE is nagging me to get one.. but im lazy like that :P
but you sent them to me before and theyre AWESOME!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

my essays/blogs

Post 3

lil_fred333

ok - well to see them, you gys can use my friend brittney's myspace account (I made it for her, but she never uses it)

e-mail: [email protected]

password: 1banana

yeah justr sign in, then type in my URL (or look under her friends... I'm like her only one) and tada! yay!smiley - biggrinsmiley - cool

my essays/blogs

Post 4

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

OH! Neato!!
do you have a xanga??? I use that A TON!!!
you should get one! that would be so froopy!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

my essays/blogs

Post 5

lil_fred333

*twitchy eye* a what?

I actually hate myspace (although you'd never know that by how many times I'm on it) but all my friends are on it, and it's the fastest/easiest way to keep intouch with old friends. I much prefer h2g2, but no one else has heard of it.

Did u read them?

what did you think?

my essays/blogs

Post 6

Theyre awesome times tenthousandtwohundredfourtytwo!

:P good job!

anyway.. xanga... its like a blog doohickey ... I use it as my internet journal/place to keep in touch with friends... its coolness! and I love h2g2 and xanga... theyre my main sites I go to...
but yes.. h2g2 is the better of the two.. but I dont tell anymore friends about it... we all remember what happened with THAT..*shutter*
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

my essays/blogs

Post 7

lil_fred333

mmm.... yes I do... lol did you read the essays? i think I'm gonna post them on here anyway... it just won't be as cool, coz there won't be pictures.

my essays/blogs

Post 8

lil_fred333

WAIT A MINUTE!

OMG! YOUR NAME!!!!!!!!

jyhresa ihfugog.ogfoufouhouourewf ;ouHEW089yt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADAM SAVAGE!!!! *stutters*

*tries to say something*

*gets over excited*

*passes out*

my essays/blogs

Post 9

*laughs ass off*
*wow thats a small ass*
*glues it back on anyway*

seriously I am having a laughing fit on the ground right now... sorta.. the computer fell on me so im typing at the same time... NIIICE one fred!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

my essays/blogs

Post 10

lil_fred333

*reawakens*

*sends ford to this site*

http://www.adamsavage.com/

Admire it! The WHOLE THING!

my essays/blogs

Post 11

OMG! That is awesome~ unfortunatly I cant read it right now cuz Im in class... teehee... YAY for history class!
ummm... BUT THATS LIKE *twich* COOL!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

my essays/blogs

Post 12

lil_fred333

*jumps up and down with caffinated(sp?) excitment!!!*

COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm online at STRABUCKS!!! I haven't been on here latly but just to fill you all in - There was a hurricane *sigh* - again, but even though it was technicly worse then all the other hurricanes we've had, everyone was prepared way a head of time this time, so everything is good. We actually do have power back (wow!) but no interenet (OMG! I AM DEPRIVED! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *jumps out window* so I'm here at starbucks (HOTSPOT!!!!!) YAY!!!!

This reminds me of something Douglas Adams said when he first created h2g2 (not sure of the exact quote) but he was talking about how you could be writing an areticle with the help of new technologie at a coffee shop or something, and you could be writing an article about the food and you might say "the coffee here is crap" and the some one at another table might be online and say "but the cake is good"

yeah something like that - I can't remember - and my fingures are twitchy and runnning faster then I can actually type.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo.....

There are these french people (speaking french.... wait now their speaking spanish.... I'm confused....)at the table across from me, and we're all outside and this starbucks is next to publix so people keep pushing food carts past us and its NOISY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me tell you about my eventfulllllll weeeeeeekkkkkk (sorry I'm now cold... so shivers from cold + shakinjg from cafeeeen = typing all weeeeeeeiiird lyke fidygvuibfgudhfgnkdhgfh!)

But yeah, no school for the whole week due to hurricane, so my neighbors ask if we want to go camping with them, truth is, I love my freind Kathryn to death (neighbors kid) but I can't stand her little sister or mom, they are extreemly obnoxious, they grate on my nerves, plus I've known them my whole life and I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!

ok 10 minites till cerfue (or else stupid police will shoot us or something - after hurricane they have retarded cerfews and stuff)

anyway - - - yeah I turned down camping trip so instead I stayed here... i g2g2 - I'll finish later!

my essays/blogs

Post 13

wow! ADD much??
Im glad your ok! Im having multiple stomach ulsers.. I can dedicate one to the hurricanes... i worry to effing much!
SO! starbucks ROCKS! I go every friday!
SOOOO
yeah.. im like.. joining in the hectic week!
monday I dont really remeber sept for dance team.. oh.. and the whole day was just depressing and I cried... *sigh*
tuesday was NERVE wracking due to my asking Troy out to saidee... then tonight WE HAD WED NIGHT REHERsAL!! OMG! IT WENT WELL! and Mr Lovell made such a touching speech... he cried... thats how touching it was... hes a friggin ROCK and so... naturally... *sigh*
SO also tomorrow I am having a sectional
friday I have a parade and Sara Taylor Austin (saras BF)Kels and Jack and I are going to the haunted house... we went and me and sara got freaked out and chickened out so we dicided to invite a bunch of people to go with us
and SAT!! STATE COMPETITION!! WISH US LUCK! OMG! we rock this year... *shakes*
ok.. well thats basically the good stuff...
to depressing is the other stuff... *sigh*
so Ill leave this with a happy note: (G#)
Apocalypse 2005 REPRESENT!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

my essays/blogs

Post 14

lil_fred333

WOOT! - now that it's near 2006 and all smiley - winkeye

But yeah - I got a xanga.... www.xanga.com/lil_fred333

whats urs?

my essays/blogs

Post 15

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im Korfyr_jr!! ill talk at ya on there smiley - smileysmiley - smiley
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post