This is the Message Centre for the fat gardener

iCan Anthology - You Wanna Check this Out!

Post 1

PenJen

Hi Fats, Please do check this out: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/getwriting/F2017114?thread=596960 And see who has so far: A3746676 Would love to see you in there too! How's about by Wed 9th March, or thereabouts, if you can? Also pass this on to anyone else who may be interested. Hope all is well with you and see ye on the 12th, missus! Thanks, Jen x

Post 2

the fat gardener

Hi Penjen,

Thanks, I'll see if I can come up with anything.

smiley - ok

Post 3

PenJen

Thanks Fats,

And if you do, eith er post A*** in here or on the above thread.

Five more days to go...... smiley - wow

Jen smiley - tongueoutsmiley - bubbly
x

Post 4

the fat gardener

Dear Penjen,

I have a brief and inadequate bit of writing here, sorry but not feeling inspired really. It is called 'Reasons to Get Writing' A3767376.

See you Satsmiley - cheerssmiley - cheerssmiley - run

ps well done for all your hard work campaigning.

Post 5

PenJen

Thanks Fats,

I have now added it to the thread A3762010
Thanks for writing it and I liked it because it was a fresh piece and from alternative realisations and delicately handled. It illustrates such a reality for many.

I'm catching my flight later this morning so will be well up for the gathering of souls, (the saints and the sinners!), on Saturday night. Bring it on!
Looking forward to meeting you and was wondering will you be wearing your new boots?!smiley - laugh

Travel safe, missus!

Jen smiley - divasmiley - bubbly

Post 6

the fat gardener

Thanks PenJen,

Have a great flight! smiley - bluebutterfly

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for the fat gardener

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more