This is the Message Centre for CJ-Maranup

Update

Post 1

CJ-Maranup

Right, so it's about 10 months since I last put anything up here, and since then...

I went to St Petersburg & Moscow, hung out with Sarah, and survived flying with AeroFlot back to London after SAS cancelled my flight out of Moscow... Then my flight to Cork couldn't land because of mist, so I was diverted to Shannon, but I got home eventually and went back to work.

Not much excitement - moved to a new flat, sharing with an Italian/Latvian couple, which was ...interesting...

Flew to Leeds on Boxing Day & stayed with Nic for a few days, then headed down to France to go skiing with my second cousins smiley - smiley It was great fun.

Then it was back to Cork & back to work... Winter was wet & depressing... Our office moved closer to town, which was handy - no more infrequent & unreliable buses!

Went to Galway at Easter for my friend Mario's birthday - had a good party with my friends up there smiley - smiley And a few times since.

Left Ireland last week, and have been staying with my cousin in southern France since - soaking up the sun!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for CJ-Maranup

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more