This is the Message Centre for Andmymare

From Beans.

Post 1

Beans on Toast

Hi Andy. I need a favour
These stories of mine. I have an agent who wants me to package them in a more personalized way to make the whole thing more reader friendly. She wants things like…why I joined…training…early characters I met etc.
I have written a forward…Then a story from my first week on the job…Then a chapter called ‘Beginnings’.
I have just posted Beginnings on non-fiction and wondered if you could take a look.
If you have time, I really need an honest opinion as to whether it works or not. The reader would have to get passed it to enter the book and I am worried that it might put him off. I find it hard to be subjective unless I am writing one of my ambulance stories.
I am hoping one or two other people will help as well.
Thanks,

Beans.
(Congrats on the @Editors Pick by the way.)

From Beans.

Post 2

Andmymare

Oh Beans I would be happy to do it! I'm just leaving work now so won't be on for who knows how long....oh this is so exciting!!!!
Can't hardly bear it, good thing I won't be driving. Thanks for asking will get back to you soon!
Um, don't mind a good luck kiss!
well I mean after all it's only a little picture...............smiley - smooch

From Beans.

Post 3

Beans on Toast

It was only a little one, but it was nice.

Beans.smiley - loveblush

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Andmymare

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more