This is the Message Centre for Menza

Work work work

Post 161

Lochangel

I think that this will be my normal time from now on! Oh I have missed you lot! smiley - smiley

Work work work

Post 162

Vestboy

*Looks at heads going up and down*
It's unanimous - we've missed you too.
Tell us all about life at the Lottery.

Perhaps it needs a new thread, though.

Work work work

Post 163

Menza

No, don't leave me. Not when I need you all the most. The thesis is in (well this was the purpose of the forum) with the usual last minute catastrophe as that git called Fate points the finger of evil at me and says

"ITS YOU"

In that oh so annoying way. But like the Murphys I'm not bitter. smiley - sadface

Work work work

Post 164

Lochangel

Oh Menzarse I am sure that it was brilliant!

Vestie and I have every faith in you!

Work work work

Post 165

Menza

Well, I managed to loose my program. The night before it was handed in. Was that bad timing or what. smiley - sadface

Work work work

Post 166

Lochangel

oh blimey what happened? *looks v concerned*

Work work work

Post 167

Vestboy

I meant continue on your site on the same theme - we won't leave you now... not when you REALLY need us. Have you got any sandwiches?

Work work work

Post 168

Lochangel

Sandwiches are to be found at

http://www.h2g2.com/addnewthread.cgi?forum=18291&article=138809

Work work work

Post 169

Menza

Sorry I was not about Yesterday, I was other wise engaged. The exact method of loosing 3 months work is long and complicated and I shall post it up here somewhere over the weekend. Needless to say that although it was my actions which lost it there was a serious element of Act Of God about the whole situation.

Work work work

Post 170

Lochangel

is it ok now?

Work work work

Post 171

Menza

Not realy but it was handed in 3 pm yesterday so its a bit late now to complain. smiley - smiley

Work work work

Post 172

Lochangel

*puts her arm round his shoulder* It will be fine.

I have this philosophy - do you want to hear it?

Work work work

Post 173

Menza

Oooooo, I like philosophies. I collect them, but most of mine seem to boil down to "life sucks". Go ahead. smiley - smiley

Work work work

Post 174

Lochangel

rigth well I am going to post it on teh continuation page cos I am fed up of downloading this conversation and i could do with a sandwich!

Work work work

Post 175

Menza

Right ho, see you there. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Menza

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more