This is the Message Centre for Triquack

You know you're out of luck when......

Post 1

Triquack

A couple of decades ago (maybe more) a Radio programme had a fun section entitled 'you know you're out of luck when' and listeners were invited to send in their ideas, I thought it was very funny so here goes...

You know you're out of luck when your face lift stops between floors.

Post 2

Triquack

OK here's another....

You know you're out of luck, when you pay with cash and it 'bounces'.

Post 3

Universal Granny

You know you're out of luck when the cardboard box you live in develops woodworm

Post 4

Triquack

You know you're out of luck when your waterproof, antimagnetic, rustproof watch catches fire.

Post 5

Universal Granny

You know you're out of luck when you feel as fit as a fiddle, but your body is shaped like a cello.

Post 6

Moving On

......when you've thought you'd grabbed an apple, but it turns out to be pearshaped.

Evening each... long time no see. How's tricks?smiley - smiley

Post 7

Universal Granny

You know you're out of luck when the Dove Soap Bar you were given for Christmas decides to elope with the local tatty Wood Pidgeon

Well, thank you, and you?

Post 8

Moving On

You know you're out of luck when the kid who got picked even after you for sports teams at school announces her forthcomig engagement to someone rich as creosote.

Pretty good on the whole Granny; specially now I have my phone hanging on a bit of string attatched to my trouser belt loopssmiley - smiley

Post 9

Moving On

Although I know I'm out of luck because my dishwasher has dishpan handssmiley - wah

Post 10

Triquack

You know your out of luck when the Vet tells you that your Tortoise has developed Claustrophobia.

Post 11

Moving On

You know you're out of luck when the vet tells you your giraffe has developed vertigosmiley - smiley

Post 12

Triquack

You know you're out of luck when the animal hide coat you ordered turns out to be a Donkey jacket.

Post 13

Triquack

You know your out of luck when you're all Electric and you get a Gas bill, because of the smell.

Post 14

Triquack

You know you're out of luck when you tell an Irish joke in a bar and it goes all quiet, then you notice the pints of Guinness.smiley - run

Post 15

Moving On

You know you're out of luck when that light at the end of the tunnel actually turns out to be an oncoming trainsmiley - yikes

Post 16

Triquack

You know you're out of luck when the silver grey Laptop you paid £400.00 for on eBay turns out to be an elderly black Poodle.

Post 17

Triquack

You know you're you're out of look when your I.S.P. provider becomes your P.I.S. taker.

Post 18

Triquack

You know that your out of luck when your Bank statement arrives - recorded delivery.

Post 19

Triquack

You know you're out of luck when you wave at the rescue helicopter from the keel of your capsized boat, and the crew wave back.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Triquack

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more