This is the Message Centre for Brodnick

Your Firefly entry

Post 1

Geggs

Hi there, Brodnick.smiley - ok

I was just searching through the guide, and I found your entry on Firefly. I must admit that I've just bought the DVD set of the series, and would rather like to write an entry myself, but I think that your entry already has a lot of good info it. It's not quite up to the standard of the Edited Guide yet, but I think it could be if given some effort.

If you don't want to put in the work, then I would like to build my entry around yours, if you don't mind. I would give you a writing credit, of course. I don't want to just steal your work.

But equally, I notice that the entry is the only thing you've written on here. So I don't even know if you'll read this. I tell what, if you don't reply by the 17th of July I'll assume you're not around, and take that as implicit agreement to include your text. I promise not to post my entry on h2g2 until after that date. If you don't want me too, then tell me.

I hope you come back and enjoy your time here on h2g2!smiley - disco

Geggs

Your Firefly entry

Post 2

Geggs

Well, I've started work on my entry. It's over at A2847071 if you want to have a look. It's not finished yet, obviously. But I have given you a credit, as I said.

Geggs

Key: Complain about this post

Your Firefly entry

More Conversations for Brodnick

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more