This is the Message Centre for Sally Quilford

Excellent you are back.

Post 1

The Painter

I was SO sorry you left. It was not the same. Glad you are back. Let's hope you enjoy it more.

Hope you are doing well with that course.

I am too busy to come here, really, since being made president of the WSFAA.

http://thewilliamshakespeareacademyawards.1colony.com/

We are in the middle of the inaugural awards and with work commitments, as well as a hobby course I am on (TEFL - home study course - bloody murder sometimes - but enjoyable all the same!), I have no appetite for it(smiley - winkeye). I aim to teach Enlgish abroad one fine day, thus the TEFL course. Actually, Sally, I'd have thought you would be an ideal Tefl teacher.

Hope you are well, and I wish you all the best.

Keith

Excellent you are back.

Post 2

Sally Quilford

Hi Keith!
Sorry about that. I came, then I went again (but only on holiday!) I've just logged on to see what's what, while I get my washing done.

Thanks for the warm welcome, and congratulations on being made the pres of the WSFAA. A friend of mine has just become president (she prefers chairperson) of the Musgrave's which is the northern Sherlock Holmes society.

It's getting just like old times around here smiley - winkeye

Sally

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Sally Quilford

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more