This is the Message Centre for Wil

Saturday,7 August 1999

Post 1

Wil

Well, today then. This is my first entry in my journal here, having just discovered the guide. Well, obviously I discovered THE guide years ago when I read the book (under the influence of my dad, which is like Cannabis only with more pressure). But hit si my first day as part of the online guide, which, I happen to think, is a spiffing idea. I entered a couple of pages on topics I know a little about, and hope that these will be entered into the Guide. So I got up a little earlier than normal today, having had a bit of a hyperactive night with my friends last night, and I couldn't sleep properly. That didn't put me in the best of mind for going to work today (4 hours in Woolworths) but I managed, partly by slacking off to watch training videos. Tonight I'm sitting here doing this (in on a Saturday night - sad eh?) but I'm going out tomorrow with my good friend Louise. Anticipating the arrival of some new computer parts on monday to give this hunk of solder a much needed upgrade. Hungry.

Key: Complain about this post

Saturday,7 August 1999

More Conversations for Wil

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more