This is the Message Centre for PenJen

HandsomeJesus; loud and clear

Post 1

handsomejesus

Hey Jen,
You can use my name, but it's spelled Oddo. And for location, just USA please.
Thanks,
Love,
smiley - blacksheep

Post 2

handsomejesus

Also,
I noticed a typo, which I fixed and reposted. If you could take note of that, it'd be great.
Thanks,
smiley - blacksheep

Post 3

PenJen

I'm afraid I'm away ahead of you! Just finished Vol 2 of the Anthology tonight and your piece is in it. I did, however include your name and country and found an 'e' missing from 'the' and fixed it. Hope that is the typo you are talking of!

Want me to email it to you? Is it still the same one from the last time?

If you want can send you Vol 1 also, but you will need to make room in your a/c.

Jen smiley - biggrin

Post 4

handsomejesus

Actually the typo was toward the end of the piece. You'll notice in the line "the valuables that must be somewhere..." there is no s on valuable, and a comma snuck its way into the word 'must'
Hope it's not too late.
Yes, please email it to me.
George has already got Vol. 1, so I can just print a copy of his.
Thanks Jen,
smiley - blacksheep

Post 5

PenJen

You're gonna kill me too - have you as Otto and not Oddo. Feck it. Can't change now but will TRY tomorrow if can. Really snowed under and it has already been uploaded.

Look, I'll see what I can do and let you know. Really sorry. Ill send it on anyhow.

smiley - headhurts

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for PenJen

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more