This is the Message Centre for PenJen

Top of this beautiful mornin to ya PenJen

Post 1

spiderbaby

Did I tell you my granda was Irish?

Just dropping in to give you my real name, hope I am not to late.

Ali Froud.

Post 2

spiderbaby

Doh!
smiley - stout
smiley - stout
smiley - stout
then!

Post 3

PenJen

'Tis a gorgeous sunny morning here too and i hope it will stay sunny that way as we will be taking on The Welsh in the rugby! smiley - goodluck Which is actually 'goodluck' in brackets - strange!

Yes, I do remember reading somewhere, ages ago, that you had some emerald blood in you. (Gawd, that makes you sound like an alien!).

So will add the 'real' identity to spidey -Tá!

Have a lovely w'end, Missus!

Jen
(Me more a beer dear. Could never quite get the taste for the black stuff, and I habve tried!) smiley - alesmiley - laugh

Post 4

spiderbaby

My lifelong romance with smiley - stout ended in '99 in a small Derbyshire town. Had a riotous w'end when I went up there to stay with an old friend and overdid the blackstuff. There is a wall in Clowne which is christened Ali's barfing wall. I am a legend!!!!!!!

spidey

Oh, and a warning, never mix your drinks, especially Shepherd Neame's winter porter followed by a Morgan's Spice chaser.

This leads to a 'head over the loo for half the night' scenario.

I live in the home town of Shepherd Neame brewery BTW. It smells real strange around here on certain days of the week.

spidey

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for PenJen

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more