congrats!!!!

Post 1

lyndabk

You ARE the womansmiley - bubblysmiley - magicsmiley - hug

Will drop in later, playing poker tonight see ya at the midnight hour

congrats!!!!

Post 2

lyndabk

WHERE ARE YOU, IT IS NOT LIKE YOU TO STAY AWAY THIS LONG. I AM GONNA SEND OUT THE LITERARY POLICE TO FIND YOU!!!!

(having a wee romantic weekend are we) bet your thinking of your pc right this minutesmiley - laugh

congrats!!!!

Post 3

PenJen

Aha! CAUGHT YOU MISSUS!!!!!

congrats!!!!

Post 4

PenJen

Actually, had to Back-Away-From-The -Computer' then or else would have gone crazy - was spending WAY too much time, and energy, on-line and it was showing....

Anyway - Cheers for the lovley well wishes. Quite a surprise to be honest but chuffed all the same. Was an old piece as haven't been able to scribble anything new. Too much frihjting for this feckin' place.

BTW, was on Writers' Dock earlier and sepent about 2 HOURS trying to get into the chat but failed miserably, this damn PC just wouldn't allow me friggin' access. All the usual lovelieswere there - Serin, Kitty, Chel, Paige, Zabriel and Weaver abd Enif too. Look's like peopl are giving up on this place now rather than wait.

Well I'm staying stuck in here 'till they kicjk me out. I'm stubborn like thatm call it loyalty too if ye want. But hell, am i gonna go without doing something and i mean that.

I seem to have nearly 3 days of messages to answer and about two pages of stuff. Won't even tell ye how manyemails to answer and the ones I've promised to write (you included!). Might ring ye on the blower tomorrow - name a time and I'll get the smokes and deep breathing and best Derrrieee accent into shape. How's about it, missus??

Knackered-Jen smiley - biggrin

AND as for 'Romantic' - you gottabe kidding. The basturd didn't even get me a card. Made the dinner though, but it was his turn. There ye are. Mind ye, the dog did lick my face... smiley - erm

How did the 'Poker' go? Any 'luck be a lady' tonight, then??

congrats!!!!

Post 5

lyndabk

Hiya girl, only in for a mo, cos hubby is looking all sorts of attention, and computer gone all slow.

ANYWAYS, enyoyed the craic today, sorry your burger was c**p. I have the face washed and the cream on, and a bucket of water in to dilute the winesmiley - biggrin, gonna put my jimjams on and go lay my golden head upon a cloud and dream of Brummie beers and goodwill cheerssmiley - hugsmiley - magic

congrats!!!!

Post 6

PenJen

Oh, sorry took me so long getting here! I have about 5 windows open and have benn chatting to Serin on IM and all plus chain-smoking, dwinking beer and now feckin' hungry again!

BTW, we have a Rugby fan coming to zee party (Mrloobyloo) who knows of a better pub to park our arses in on that Saturday and close by too - so gotta a good one there!

So how is the wee hubby? Did he stumble-rumble in and looking to tackle ye, eh?? smiley - laugh
Hey not long until we are let loose and mad across the Irish Sea - Bring it on Missus!

Me getting the hair cut and mucka shaved off before then - promise! smiley - winkeye

I tell ye it's ALL lies! He used MY razor and MY shaving gel! smiley - laughsmiley - hugsmiley - bubbly

congrats!!!!

Post 7

lyndabk

Well you should see the hack of him,smiley - laugh no tackling tonight methinks. I am going to turn in now, I have to get the kids up for school in the morning and I am really pretty tired.

If you're on tomorrow, I will see you then

Love Lyndasmiley - hug

congrats!!!!

Post 8

PenJen

Looks like it could be an allnighter as I've done feck all but chat... typical, eh?

(STILLL haven't done the three day old washing up. I'm dwinking beer out of a 'Homer Simpson' glass as there are no more 'South Park' chipped mugs left! smiley - wah)

Well, sleep well and dream of yer mad woman and her feckin' mask and all.... Ohhhhhh... scary!! smiley - monster

I'm off work tomorrow so will be about, no doubt. Cheers for everything earlier today - you're a star and a nutter! smiley - hugsmiley - winkeye

AND yes, Ma, I will take 'everything' on board!

Ina grĂ¡,

Jen smiley - smoochsmiley - biggrin
x

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for PenJen

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more