This is the Message Centre for PenJen

Group

Post 1

russ_jones2k

No doubt you are already in a group but i just got made the owner of one and wondered if you'd like to join, since i enjoy your work and feedback? Get back to me either way! There are a couple of good ones on there and i dont know the others.

Group

Post 2

PenJen

Well to be honest, I just joined one this week "Purple Park Poets'; a group of us who all enrolled on GW together, around the same time, and kind of now miss the purple haze of the old site before this lighter-shade-of-pale make-over.

I had a wee glace at your menbers (as in POETS! -Shame on me, that was low, but it's 5:33am and I've been dwinking...)
ANYWAY, I know your good self and Bribrow, (He's a cool dude and his work is exceptional), and I am honoured that you've asked, but for the moment I will have to decline. My time will be more limited here in the next while, but you never know, may change my mind.
One thing is for sure, I will continue to check your work out and comment, without a doubt, you sick buzzard. (It's the Zombies and bald Medusa that have made me say that!)

Thanks anyway and best of luck with it.

Catch ye soon,

Jen smiley - biggrinsmiley - ale

Group

Post 3

russ_jones2k

Haha, no worries. Sick buzzard eh, never been called that! Ah well hope to hear from you soon!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for PenJen

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more