This is the Message Centre for PenJen

pj'R'US

Post 1

lyndabk

Penjen, you have the airy fairy touch. I love ye my girl, I'm drunk now, so maybe now I can write like Dylan Thomassmiley - biggrin

pj'R'US

Post 2

PenJen

Ahh me wee mad thing, WHERE are you now? Mise a little bluttered at moment (4:11am) and we keep missing each other....smiley - wah

How have you been? You missed a good ole banter last Sat nite with Thoth & Roy. Could have done with your midas touch, girl!
Hear/read you won some Poker thing - well done Queen Ace! You're a bottle of tricks, eh?! smiley - cheers

And how did you know that I believe in fairies? And I REALLY do too. Helps when I have the magic potion at hand though. AND another thing, mussus - Is the wee Donegal lassie not a taken 'cara' for your port? I'm hurt.... smiley - cry
And there's me thinking us Emerald folk would buddy intact and fight off any wee devils that dare wrath us!!

I'm drunk and maybe I will write like Thomas Cook smiley - biggrinsmiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for PenJen

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more