Yo

Post 2

PenJen

Bugger aff, wino! smiley - laugh

Yo

Post 3

Thoth1

Look,

If you two are going to wrestle - can you wait until I've got the mud bath and video cameras ready please?

smiley - smiley

Yo

Post 4

PenJen

Ahhh... Puff Daddy is here to keep score!
How's it hangin' big man?

Actually how are you, Sir? Haven't heard from ye in a wee while. You get my 'e' of yester? smiley - erm

We were well JABBED and I reckon between the 3 of us we WON fair and circled! smiley - laugh

AND you're getting quite cheeky mister! I'd never dip my twinkle-toes into mud. Lynda more than likely, but sure that's them Antrim one's for ye! smiley - winkeye

Yo

Post 5

Thoth1

Hi highnesses...

Thoth's well. Tho we wuz robbed by JABBIC. smiley - sadface

Well they know what happens to Judges who don't vote for our stories don't they!

My muse's still on extended hols so not much in the way of scribbles lately.

Yes, e-mail rxd and understood, tks.

smiley - smiley

C U Both soon,

Thoth.
x

Yo

Post 6

PenJen

That SCARES me! Can you REALLY see us?..................... ........................ smiley - run

As for the fecking muse - mine has emigrated and hasn't even left a forwarding address!

Speak soon King of Brothdom. Take care, mind the step!

Jen smiley - smooch

PS: Bet ye Lynda will cast a spell on me for sending smouchies! smiley - laugh

Yo

Post 7

roy

Shameless flirts.... (don't ya just love em?)

So this is where you're hidingsmiley - smiley

Yo

Post 8

PenJen

Well if it ain't the fish 'n' chippy man! How's your salt and pepper mix, mister?!

Looby's auld ma's been following me around with a big stick! AND I WAS in the middle of reading your body (smiley - winkeye) of poetic works when I was 'rudely' disturbed! Ah well, will return soon to reading my precious peers work! smiley - biggrin

PS: I'm only having a WEE sip of the beer...smiley - erm

Yo

Post 9

roy

Yeah, I believe you. Had my son and his g/f over yesterday, and overnight, so even my fridge got well stocked for a while. Still, the two cans left should last me til Christmas now smiley - winkeye

I had fish 'n chips tonight, now I think of it, but I'll share a bag...

Yo

Post 10

PenJen

I had an Ulster fry for tea and a bag o' crispes (c&o) and toast (peanut-buttered) for supper. Washing the dregs of the day down with some amber glow.
You could always give the beers to Looby's Ma to send her off to sleep. As for the share, move over and pass us the ketchup... smiley - tongueout

Yo

Post 11

roy

Careful, they're hot.

Yo

Post 12

PenJen

Blow on them, ROY! Don't want to get my wee fingers burnt! Ouch! smiley - wah

Yo

Post 13

roy

I'm blowing, I'm blowing. Here, cool your fingers with this vimto.

Yo

Post 14

PenJen

What the hell is VIMTO? Is it a cleaning fluid, glue-stuff, a soft drink or a silly pet-name for vino? Seriously! smiley - erm

Yo

Post 15

roy

It's a soft drink, something like seven up. Fruity, like...

Yo

Post 16

PenJen

... squashed lemons sparkling and hands that do dishes... mild green merry liquid.

OK, give me some, these chips are hopping! smiley - bubbly

Yo

Post 17

roy

There y'go. Mind, it's fizzy.

Whoa! Now it's coming out of your nose.

Yo

Post 18

PenJen

Hey, let's dish the chips and the jungle-juice. Fancy a skip on the ole rollercoaster? smiley - cool

Yo

Post 19

roy

The real one or the metaphorical 'life is a..' one?

Yo

Post 20

PenJen

Your chice, honey! smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for PenJen

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more