This is the Message Centre for PenJen

Hi from Ms.Mouse!

Post 1

Anonymouse

Sorry if you got the wrong end of the whisker!! And hope it makes no difference! I have always enjoyed reading your poems and appreciated your comments on mine. In fact, looking at your excellent portfolio, I find we have quite a bit in common as I spent many years in publishing, had a regular column in The Catholic Herald for a couple of years, and currently manage a bookshop! Actually, I am rather flattered that you thought a was a Mr Mouse - proves my poems are not "girly"!

Anonymouse (well and truly!)smiley - cheers

Hi from Ms.Mouse!

Post 2

PenJen

A-ha!!!
We've met before...Something about you visiting Belfast on Valentine's day and a stranger giving you a unrequested 'Rose'??? From THAT I assumed you were male, so many, many apologies Anony!!! smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Please do forgive me! I did recall that you also managed a Bookshop though! Let's say this chat cat did not GET the cream!
Feel a bit cheesy, in fact! Trapped into the wrong gender-pretend!

Thanks for your lovely remarks though and great sense of humour, adds a little custard to the mustard!!
I will be checking out your droppings soon and will TRY to see you as the 40-year old man I think you like me to picture!! smiley - winkeye

Do say a little prayer for the lapsed-Cath who's in need of a cleansing bath!

Cheers, my dear!

Jen smiley - laughsmiley - biggrinsmiley - winkeye
x

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for PenJen

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more