This is the Message Centre for Evil Tea Towel

I thought I'd drop by...

Post 1

Evil Tea Towel

H2G2 has spent a long time on my favourites, but I've rarely visited it. In fact, its been half a year since I last visited here. So when I returned, I found some things were rather out of date. I had the ratherboring name 'totalXS', so I changed it to 'Evil Tea Towel' (the evil opposite of the incredibly useful towel...), and updated my e-mail address. And my password. And just about everything else.

My life? Oh yeah, that thing. I forgot I had one. Anyway, nothing much has changed. I'm still moaning about this bloody exams, though now they're less than 3 months away (!). And I'm still moaning about coursework, since now it has to be handed in. Soon. Very soon. Oh dear.
My love life is still in the very sorry state it has always been in, god I wish some girl would go out with me...

And you know what? In all the time I've been away from H2G2, it hasn't changed a bit. Not one bit. OK, there are probably more articles, but it still looks the same. No huge sperm whales, just the same look. Oh well, you can't have anything...

Key: Complain about this post

I thought I'd drop by...

More Conversations for Evil Tea Towel

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more