This is the Message Centre for Bumblebee

The value of a good night's sleep

Post 1

Bumblebee

I have used this weekend to catch up on my sleep. Last week was a though one. Friday night we went to a friend who'd invited us for dinner, and I almost fainted at the table, I was so tired. He was very understanding and said that I would feel better once the new moon had risen. Then I had a nap on the sofa. I don't know if it was the nap or the smiley - crescentmoon that helped..
If I don't get enough sleep, I don't dream. Or can't remember dreaming. Appart from being very tired, that's the worst part of not enough sleep.
Boy, did I have funny dreams last night!smiley - biggrin Of course, I can't remember anything of them now, just that they were funny.

Post 2

Mustapha

I normally don't fall into a restful sleep until about sun-up, by about which time I should be getting up.

So what do you dream about?

Post 3

Bumblebee

Hello stranger! smiley - biggrin Been busy?
I can't seem to remember my dreams these days(nights).. Which probably means I'm not getting enough sleep again.
But, there is one re-occurring dream that I've had for years and years that I do remember. It involves some sort of travel, often a bus, a road I keep coming back to, a house on the edge of a cliff, and a bay beneath it.
Sometimes I'm leaving, sometimes I'm coming home. I don't know if the house and the place exists in RL.

Post 4

Mustapha

To dream of travelling over bare or rocky steeps signifies apparent gain, but loss and disappointment will swifty follow.

To dream of travelling alone in a car, denotes you may make an eventful journey, and affairs will be worrying. To travel in a crowded car foretells fortunate adventures, and new and entertaining companions.

- Gustavus Hindman Miller

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Bumblebee

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more