A Conversation for The Plasma Drive

A2526013 - The Plasma Drive

Post 21

Gnomon - time to move on

Since lightgiver has a view of physics which is at odds with the rest of the world, this entry does not match with the writing guidelines. It is a personal ego-trip rather than a description of the real world.

I'm not a scout, so all I can do is suggest that all other scouts ignore this entry in the hope that it will fade away.

Post 22

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

It's already been removed from PR, by the author I presume....

smiley - mouse

Post 23

Gnomon - time to move on

smiley - ok

Post 24

Shadowbane

Well I wouldn't trust you lot with my ideas! (Bugger! I already have see Secrets of Pantomime!)

Piano Theif dude! Please open your mind to new posibilities. Just because it doesn't exist yet doesn't mean it won't exist ever. The reason the ether has little effect on the physicall plain at the moment is because it is blocked by a massive distortion which is due to subside in anywhere beteween 3 mounths and 72 years. Sorry I can't be precise but nothing is precise about a construction of the twisted imaginations of sentient life!

Post 25

Felonious Monk - h2g2s very own Bogeyman

I am very open-minded, just not so open-minded that my brains have a tendency to fall out. Being open-minded doesn't imply that one has to accept any old dogshit that comes along. I've pointed out already why this won't work.

Post 26

Gnomon - time to move on

>>Well I wouldn't trust you lot with my ideas!

You're free to keep your ideas to yourself. But this author put his up for us to comment on, and we did.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more