A Conversation for Coffee

Coffee

Post 1

Stephen P.

Scientists have long been wondering about the primordial soup from which all life emerged. I think coffee may be a part of it. There is something prehistoric about it. Then again, if coffee cannot nurture life, perhaps it kills it. Decaf, however, couldn't kill the mildest pathogen. I'm just guessing; I'm a tea drinker, and therefore civilised.

Coffee

Post 2

Myst

Hah! But are you awake, I've discovered (through my observations of parents and friends) that they can't seem to wake up without their coffee. Although I don't drink it. It tastes awful. Same goes for tea.

Coffee

Post 3

JediSlider

Well, it depends for me what's in coffee. Can't drink it black. Once I had the opportunity to "experiment" with coffee, adding sugar, chocolate powder, honey and cinnamon, etc. in a cup. Woke me right up. With tea, and I've had some good teas, it is something I have in the afternoon, since it doesn't have the bite I need in the morning, and I can't experiment with it without feeling guilty.

Coffee

Post 4

Cosmos

(don't make fun of me because I don't have a nickname yet)
I don't drink coffee, but I love the smell. Whenever I walk into a place like Starbucks, I take the deepest breath of that great smell. I do, however, like the taste of Cafe Latte's. I think coffee is a great thing, wake up and SMELL!

Coffee

Post 5

Myst

Hah! I knew it was you! To me the coffee smell is too stong so when your sitting by one when your in Chapters, it's like you can't breath.

Coffee-smell

Post 6

kats-eyes (psychically confirmed caffeine addict)

anybody ever invented a coffee-perfume? this could sell...a wake-up-smell

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more