Post 1

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

As the sign on the door says

Supreme Commander Reefgirl's office

Post 2

creachy

*knocks on the door then enters*

*moves over to the desk and takes a seat*

Good afternoon Reefy, how are you doing? I was just wondering how serious your membership to the MotMV was? Or whether you had just joined them to pas the time until a position such as this arose?

Just curious as I am slighty miffed at why they are boasting about 'quashing the rebellion of the Terranic Army' when in fact, there was no rebellion as they just flooded our threads when no-one was online!!

Post 3

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

They did ask me to join but I don't think I did, I certainly haven't participated in any of their uprisings, I think Spook did his usual thing, declared war and Bogged off and let the others deal with it

Post 4

creachy

ah, well they have you on their members listsmiley - ok

i wonder how many other people are members that don't quite know about it yetsmiley - huh anyway, not to worrysmiley - biggrin information that may be required a long time in the futuresmiley - evilgrin

i've got Dr Anthea and Craxus in my office at the moment. do you think either of them would fit the bill for head of the Navy?

Post 5

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

You can let them know the postition is open, Excelsior has shown interest in a postion of Head of Training or Special Ops if anything like that is going

Post 6

creachy

hmmm, craxus is interested in a special ops division. get Excelsior to pop along to my office and i'll hook em up and get em startedsmiley - ok I may place them both in charge of the Tank division, or save that for someone else? not sure what would be better yet, we'll see i suppose.
which leaves Doctor Anthea to be offered the Navy. then we'll be finally getting somewheresmiley - puff

Post 7

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Here's Excelsiors u number U218806, also he used to be a soldier in RL if that's any help

Post 8

creachy

ah ha, i already knew that yessmiley - ok but i don't think i have ever spoken to him. i'll pass that U number onto craxus though. i was think we keep the special ops under the control of my GAFsmiley - biggrin they'll obviously be trained for all areas of combat, especially space if i know craxussmiley - bigeyes but with excelsior there i doubly expect so

Post 9

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

I'll leave him a message and tell him to get over to see you

Post 10

Laudatortemporisacti - RIP TB Falsename, I will always love you. :'-(

Yay!!! I found it!smiley - cheers
Now that I have explored every other arbitrary link in this site to get to this page, can I join?!
smiley - grovelPleeeease!

Post 11

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Welcome, as you can see from the lack of backlog not a lot happens here but you're more that welcome to go back to the main site and chat to anyone there, there is someone in the throne room, monday to friday Don Ralph, head of the terranic Mafia will be holding court

Post 12

Cool, thanx!
Now do I have to start out as a Private?
Can I rather please be a Conquistador...just coz it sounds better?smiley - smiley

Post 13

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Seein as there is only me how about bein my second in command

Post 14

Sounds good!smiley - ok

Post 15

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Welcome Captain Laudatortemporisacti

Post 16

Cool, thanx!smiley - cool
I haven't been around h2g2 for a while...it's good to be back online!
Is there anything I need to do?

Post 17

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

There's sod all to do at the moment as it is a fledgling organization ATM, we're all in the Main Terranic throne room and places like that

Post 18

Terran

*The head of the country, enters the office. After a few minutes looking around the office taking in the scenary, looking at the blinds, and turning them to shut out the light, playing with a small desk ornament, the premier gets on to business*

Nice office you have here. Not blown up at all, which is quite unique for most of the offices I've been in.

Could I have your ear for a moment. I'd like to discuss a little mission with you. You are quite at liberty to say no of course, but hear me out first anyway.

I've been thinking about the Terranic Army, and that it has - well quite frankly been a*sed about by spook. And the blame for that partly lies with me, because I didn't want the responsibility of the group any more. Or more to the point I was sick to death of spook being my second in command, and I wanted as little to do with him as possible (hi spook, if you're reading <wave&gtsmiley - winkeye.

Now I don't want to see spook ruin it any more than he already has, so I want to start a petition to get him out and get someone else to have control of the old page. How we can do this, I am more than open to your suggestions.

I'm not as active as I once was, for good reason, but I don't want to see the group be taken off life-support (which it sadly is at the moment). I don't claim that I am doing much better myself with this group, but the old page still has a lot of people subscribed to it, and it wouldn't be difficult to revive it. In my opinion it was a stupid decision on spook's behalf to move to another page (particularly as it is linked to from a number of sites out of h2g2).

Your thoughts commander? smiley - erm

Post 19

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Hum, not easy, are you still in contact with Kitty, Ralph and some of the others who still play on the Spook one, see what they think, other than that try and promote this place, see Ena at the Shadow Realm, Anthea at the Assassin's guild and the Masters of the Multiverse see what they can do for you

Post 20

Terran

The only person I've been in any contact with recently has been Jodan. 'Fraid I'm a bit out of touch.

Funny you should mention the Shadow realm, I've just joined up there. I'm sure I wouldn't have any problems talking to Ralph and the others.

The last time I tried anything like this I actually got people feeling sorry for spook. So I'll try and guage the mood.

What are the best groups around at the moment by the way? I get the impression many groups have come and gone since I was last a regular on here. Shame really, at its best this place has been great fun. I've just not had the time to commit to it in a while. smiley - sadface

Key: Complain about this post