This is the Message Centre for evan_elpuss

Hiya Evan

Post 1

FLYBYNIGHT

Oh- those daring young men in their flying machines....smiley - biggrin

Something very sexy about pilots, I think.
My part-time Cornish lover was trained to be a pilot, wanted to make flying his career but his wife wanted him at home. Sad, isn't it?

So, that's why you're the man with the bottle-opener. All that Real Ale. O.K. then? What have you got that is special to-night?

What have you got in your demi-johns (isn't that what the're called?)

Let's have another one.....before you're leavingggggsmiley - cheerssmiley - cheerssmiley - cheerssmiley - cheerssmiley - cheers

smiley - kisssmiley - kiss

FBN smiley - zoom

Hiya Evan

Post 2

Researcher U634370

What you loike! In there as quick as a flash!!! You can certainly smiley - zoom about grab the first man than comes in eh?

BDG smiley - kisssmiley - kiss

Hiya Evan

Post 3

evan_elpuss

Hello FBN,

Well what would you like? You can have smiley - bubbly or smiley - ale

Demi John's are usually used when the wine is fermenting. Can be used with beer too.

smiley - erm How can you have a flying career & stay at home? The two just aren't compatible that I can see! If he's got a flying Career I can't see him being at home much!

Kind regards

Lord Evan Elpuss

Hiya Evan

Post 4

evan_elpuss

Well Hello BDG.

Jennifer Y Y was asking about you earlier. Did she find you?

Hope she liked my humble boozer and will come here again.

smiley - bubbly?

Kind Regards

Lord Evan Elpuss

Hiya Evan

Post 5

FLYBYNIGHT

Hallo darling,

No, he would have LIKED a flying career but when he married, his wife wanted him at home.

Right, if you've got nothing in those demi-johns (why do I think that's so funny?????) I shall make do with a<red wine).

smiley - smooch

FBN smiley - zoom

Hiya Evan

Post 6

FLYBYNIGHT

Yeah well, you can't afford to hang about, can you?
There's not many men around as far as I can see.smiley - winkeye

Hen parties every night. Not that I'm complaining. Seems to me I've got to get the chip-pan out again.

On the other hand, maybe it's a bit late, perhaps a few smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly will make me sleep better.

Cheers smiley - smoochsmiley - smooch

FBN smiley - zoom

Hiya Evan

Post 7

evan_elpuss

Hello FBN,
Did you you enjoy the Red wine and have a good night's sleep?
What'll you have tonight?
Kind Regards
Lord Evan Elpuss

Hiya Evan

Post 8

FLYBYNIGHT

Yes, I enjoyed the and had a lovely night's sleep. Forgot to turn the heating off and awoke thinking I had a fever.

Well, Evan, what would I like to-night... What's on offer?smiley - biggrin

Was thinking, you are going to be very popular when we have a party, as far as I can see you're the only man there.

I'm off to phone the plumber, be back to-night to see what you've got put away for me.smiley - winkeye

See you soon

smiley - love

smiley - zoom

Hiya Evan

Post 9

Researcher U634370

Hi smiley - zoom

Yes we are getting a bit desperate for a few friendly men. Are you going to Corrie's Cafe later smiley - zoom? She you there. smiley - biggrin

Lord Evan did you see Jen's suggestion about calling your pub Captain's Log? Have you been to Corrie's place yet?

See you all later.

Lots of smiley - love

BD smiley - hsif

Hiya Evan

Post 10

evan_elpuss

Hello BDG & FBN,

Where do I find Corrie's Cafe? I'll drop in there then.

'Captain's Log' sounds like a good name for it, perhaps 'Captain's Log Cabin'.

Kindest Regards
Lord Evan Elpuss

Hiya Evan

Post 11

Researcher U634370

Hi Lord Evan & FBN

Just take this LINK <./>A2401101</.> instructions from there threads at bottom of page.

See you there smiley - cheers

BD smiley - hsif

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for evan_elpuss

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more