U643499

Hello !!

Is BDG hiding here ?

Jen
smiley - ale

Is BDG here ?

Post 2

Researcher U634370

I only know Jen if you post to a thread I'm already in or started or I've subscribed too!!! Which is why I started one on Phil's page! Now doesn't that make it clearer! smiley - winkeye but I'm sure it's all a question of smiley - wizardre apparently according to the community you can have neighbours by U number how weird is that? Best if we all congregate at an appointed page or guide page no. that's easy to do. It's a bit like a maze!!! Don't give up it's fun.

Night Night smiley - kisssmiley - kiss

BDG

Is BDG here ?

Post 3

U643499

Night night babe, still no wiser.

Maybe tomorrow

Ciao

Jen

Is BDG here ?

Post 4

evan_elpuss

Hello Jennifer,
Welcome to my humble boozersmiley - ok BDG does come here sometimes.
Please drop in again soon.
Lord Evan Elpuss (Postie Phil in another life)

Wednesday 10 March 2004

Post 5

U643499

Morning.

My God, elevated to the peerage at last. Are you the reason why Tony Blair is trying to abolish the Lords.smiley - laugh

I am still battling my way through this maze they call h2g2. I am keeping my eye on the little clock in the corner of my screen as I am going out soon.

No news. I'll be going back to the R2 boards when I have more time.

Have a nice sunny, but cold day.

See ya

Jen

Wednesday 10 March 2004

Post 6

evan_elpuss

Hello Jennifer,

Not elevated to the dizzy heights of God-dom yet. This peerage cost me a fair bit of dosh, I think I'll stop at that!!
I could be the very reason, I remember him saying "My God" too, to which I said "You Called"!! smiley - laugh I reckon that's reason enough to want to do away with the House of Lords, don't you?!
Radio 2 boards seem to be on strike at present! Perhaps those trolls have finally broken it.
Hope you had an enjoyable day out!
Kind Regards
Lord Evan Elpuss

Wednesday 10 March 2004

Post 7

U643499

Had an ok day at badminton. Lost every game, so feeling a little inadequate.

Anyway, nice to hear from you. Off swimming. R2 boards are completely off the planet. Broken all day. Obviously, nobody has fed Eric the hamster properly. Or, his ball's broken.

Speak sonn

J

Wednesday 10 March 2004

Post 8

evan_elpuss

Sorry you lost your Badminton games smiley - sadface. Hope swimming goes better for you smiley - ok.

Kind Regards

Lord Evan Elpuss

Wednesday 10 March 2004

Post 9

U643499

30 lengths Sir.

In 20 minutes, so home now and must crack open the red wine to replace all those calories I've swum off...

Cheers m'dear

Jen

Wednesday 10 March 2004

Post 10

evan_elpuss

WOW!! 30 length's. Next stop, Olympic games smiley - ok

Have this Starter for 10! smiley - bubblysmiley - cheers

Lord Evan Elpuss

Wednesday 10 March 2004

Post 11

U643499

Cheers, I deserve it !!!

Jen

Wednesday 10 March 2004

Post 12

Geordie Girl

Hello Phil and Jen

I wish I could get the hang of this but I never know where anyone is! I think it was easier just to use the message boards. I was looking around yesterday and found pictures that you could put on your own page. Don't ask where they were because I'm blowed of I can find them again today!

I need a drink so can you pour me a glass of something Phil please.

I can't find smileys on this type of page either!

Help!

H

Wednesday 10 March 2004

Post 13

The Researcher formally known as Dr St Justin

Hi! I noticed you're all fairly new to h2g2, I hope I can help you a bit.

The full list of smileys is at <./>smileys</.>, and the main index for the pictures is at <./>GuideML-PictureLibrary</.>

If you've got any other problems, just ask smiley - smiley

Wednesday 10 March 2004

Post 14

evan_elpuss

Hello Helen,
Welcome to my humble boozer. I heard your name on Jeremy's show the other day. Forget what it was about though. I think here is a better bet at the moment. It's still troll free! I've got the hang of this bit at least. I usually look in in the afternoon / evening.
R2 MB's have been broken today. Now working but still very slow though.

Have this on me smiley - bubblysmiley - cheers

Kind Regards
Lord Evan Elpuss

Wednesday 10 March 2004

Post 15

U643499

Hi both,

I must say I am not very good either. It's the same when I go dancing and can't remember the steps. I tell them that I am not really stupid. I held down a very responsible job (yes, truly) and I've got qualifications. So what is the matter with me.

I have managed to post a message on Jeremy's page just now. I see there are lots of new people now. Spect Dalek and Jeremy have already forgotten about us by now.smiley - wah

A very nice man, and Corrie, have both sent me instructions on how to get pictures on my own space, oh and even how to find my own space. I think I've thrown the baby out with the bath water.

I have done nothing since I got back tonight but answer my e mails. I nearly passed out when I saw I had 18 or so this morning, but somebody has sent me a journal.

How do they do that ?

smiley - magic of course it is !

Jen

Wednesday 10 March 2004

Post 16

Geordie Girl

Hi Phil

Thanks for the drink! I thought my comment on Monday had gone unnoticed! Will look in tomorrow and see if I can make some sense of it. I wish there was a way you could get an email to see if someone has replied.

Cheers smiley - bubbly

H

Wednesday 10 March 2004

Post 17

Geordie Girl

Hi Jen

Don't know where all the newcomers have appeared from on the JV board and it's not so friendly. Did you notice 'The Doctor' posted in among all the sniping from that nasty guy? I was going to say 'hi and where have you been' but it didn't seem the place to do it. I would say even the programme is not quite the same these days.

I wonder how PPII is faring!!

I'll have a look for your post on JV

See you tomorrow

H

Wednesday 10 March 2004

Post 18

Geordie Girl

Thank you as you guessed I'm a bit confused! What is most confusing is that onthe Brunel scheme the smileys are displayed but not on the other scheme that I changed to.

I now have made you realise that I am totally thick!

Helen

Wednesday 10 March 2004

Post 19

Researcher U634370

JYY

Fly's just come in! I'm around for a bit but not for long.

BD smiley - fish

Wednesday 10 March 2004

Post 20

The Researcher formally known as Dr St Justin

smiley - erm I'm not quite sure what you mean Helen... Which scheme are you using? The smileys should show up in all of them, as far as I know.

Key: Complain about this post