This is the Message Centre for evan_elpuss

Hello

Post 1

twurlit_chuckle

Watcha PP!

Well I am now compteley confused - finding everyone is not easy after imbibing some good wine with dinner - now have the hiccups!

Off to cactch some zzzzzz's; GP first thing in the morning and 'im in doors has been mending the ariel all day, so I guess I ought to set the video and cook breakfast!

Catch up with you in cyber space somewhere!

twurlit_chuckle (aka Ruth) smiley - smiley

Hello

Post 2

evan_elpuss

Hello Twurlit,
Hope your hiccups have now gone! I could use a little sleep myself. Woke up rather too early. I've been working on a speech I've got to make at my parent's Golden wedding lunch today. I've got something worked out and they seem happy with it. Not looking forward to delivering it though!smiley - blush
Think I might need a couple of smiley - ale first!

Best regards
Lord Evan Elpuss

Hello

Post 3

twurlit_chuckle

Good Afternoon m'lord

Well how did the speech go? I'm sure your nerves were completely unwarranted and you did a find job.

Ruthsmiley - smiley

Hello

Post 4

evan_elpuss

Hello Ruth,
Not long got back. Speech seemed to go OK. Much needed 'Dutch courage' helped. It was a nice occasion.
smiley - cheers

Kind Regards

Lord Evan Elpuss

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for evan_elpuss

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more