This is the Message Centre for FLYBYNIGHT

Hi

Post 1

U832688

Back for a few days before going away with Mr Y !
Love

J
xxx

Hi

Post 2

FLYBYNIGHT

Hi Jen

Nice to see you!
Where do you keep flitting off to?
I've only seen this by chance, as I'm killing time waiting for my washing machine to empty. Each time I've done my washing it fills up with water afterwards and then I have to empty it first, as when I open the door.......woooooooshhhhhhhh.
I'm sure you're enthralled by this bit of information.

Nothing happening on the CB board, is there? Next Tuesday is my anniversary there and soon after that we had that mad party and dancing around the bonfire. Wasn't it fun in those days?

I feel guilty. The sun is shining and it's really warm, so I should be gardening. Come on, give me a shove, otherwise I'll be skulking indoors again all day.
Formula 1 this eveing, that means 3 hours of lying flat on my back on the sofa!!! I know, I know, even I can think of better things to do, given half the chance.

Hope you have a nice time with Mr.Y Jen, don't leave it so long to get in touch, I miss you.smiley - smooch

Love

smiley - love

smiley - zoomsmiley - biggrin

Hi

Post 3

U832688

Hi Catharina,
Lovely to hear from you again.

Not been about much on the boards, but they do seem rather quiet. Gosh, is it really one year since you started posting on the boards ?
Time really flies doesn't it.
Perhaps a party will be arranged. smiley - magic.
I like to flit off whenever I see some cheap flights going, or I just get bored with things.smiley - biggrin

Has PG started her job yet ? I hope it goes well for her.
Sunshine and showers here, and the footie is on.......Man U v The Arsenal smiley - sleepy

Bye Catharina, enjoy the F1,

Jen
xxxxx

Hi

Post 4

FLYBYNIGHT

Hello Jen,

Yes, it's been really boring in the Cb, all the fun people seem to have disappeared. Neil used to give us a lot of jokes, didn't he, but he's mostly on the JV board now, and I can't be bothered with all the arguing.

I'm like Cindi Lauper and ...just want to have fun.

You know, one of my friend's husband works for BA and she could flit off very cheaply whenever she wants, but she hates flying and would much rather be at home.
I'm very boring myself, not very keen on holidays at all. Mind you, it was different when my husband was alive, but it's not so good when you have to do it all yourself. The last time I went with a girlfriend she was so agitated, we were HOURS early wherever we went and she insisted sitting right in front of one of the screens, so scared we would miss our flight. And having to carry the bottles back was no joke. Can I borrow your husband?

PG starts her job on Tuesday, it sounds interesting, doesn't it ? I hope she's going to enjoy it.

Bloody awful weather here again. The day has been brilliant and I felt as though I had to do some gardening, but I had to watch F.1. AND I've been running behind all day as I didn't get up till 9.30.

Was the footie on SKY? I've given that up as I hardly ever watched it. I'll have to look at the highlights to-night.

Join me in a glass of smiley - redwine Jen? It's only my third.!
And the night is young.

Lots of love

smiley - zoomsmiley - smoochsmiley - kisssmiley - smooch

Hi

Post 5

U832688

Hello again.

The football was on Sky I believe. I didn't watch it. Ever since David Beckham left Man Utd, it's just not the samesmiley - biggrin

I've not seen Neil on the Cb for ages. He's very fierce on the JV board these days. I try to read his posts, but don't manage to catch them all. The guy loses me some days smiley - erm Too intelligent by half.

Well, going with the kids to the Play Farm and then off swimming. Should be fun.
Tonight I am out with some girlies and we are going for food. Other than agreeing the time we have yet to decide if we are going Indian, Chinese or Greek ! Whatever is the least fattening. I am driving so will drink sparkling water. Funnily enough, I do love ice cold fizzy water !

My husband can't understand why I just don't drink the water from the tap. And that's expensive too !

Bye Catharina,

Jen

xxx

Hi

Post 6

FLYBYNIGHT

Hi Jen

I used to LOVE David Beckham, I thought he was an allround good guy, but his image has taken a bit of a battering lately, especially after his last match.
His affairs etc. I can't blame him for, I think any man would do the same if his wife kept flitting off. Seeing as he lives in a goldfish bowl, it was very stupid, it was bound all to come out.

Yes, I look at the JV board and look away again. Neil has become so serious, hasn't he? Sometimes I have an opinion about some of the things they talk about, but I just can't be bothered to argue. And when it comes to politics, oh dear, I'd rather keep quiet.
My husband would have been O.K. on that board, he used to love a discussion. (argument?)

Mind you don't get blown away this afternoon, they forecast very windy weather. I'm going to stay indoors, nice and warm and cosy, as next week all the work is starting. I'm dreading it.smiley - wah

I never drink tap-water, it tastes horrible, but I prefer still mineral water. The milkman brings me all the Evian, I'm glad about that, it's very heavy to carry.

I spent all yesterday evening messing about with my new mobile phone and managed to muck it up completely. I did get to phone a friend and then couldn't get her name off the screen. Every time I turned it on it rang her number (I didn't know) until way past eleven o'clock she phoned me, as she wondered if it was going to go on all night. Doh!!smiley - erm
I'm seeing her for lunch tomorrow and we'll try and work it out.

Hope you enjoy your eats to-night. My choice would be Chinese, I think, though Greek is more fun as you heave the plates into the fireplace.smiley - biggrin

Speak again soon, Jen

Catharina smiley - smoochsmiley - smooch

Hi

Post 7

U832688

Hi Catharina,

Yes, we went Chinese last night. We usually meet in the local wine bar first as the Chinese wine is awful and soo expensive.

But we had fun and I got in about ll pm, completely exhausted as I'd been on the go all day.

Stayed up with my husband until 1 am at least. He'd taped a film for me so we watched that. Plus, he'd bought me chocolates earlier and 6 flying saucers full of sherbert (spelling ?) still one of my favourite treats. Thank goodness he only buys them once in a really smiley - blue moon.

Been out all day today and I am tired. Got to do some phoning to my sister and my best friend, so will dash now.

Take care, Catharina, have a lovely week-end,

Love

Jen
x

Hi

Post 8

Mr Snuggler

hey sorry for butting in on your chat but i noticed someone is an F1 fan..
ME too and have been for more years than i care to remember :oP

Hi

Post 9

FLYBYNIGHT

Hello Mr Snuggler.

Yes, I am a fan of F1, although I wonder why I sit so many hours, during the summer, with the curtains drawn and the phone out of action, when there has been so little excitement.

I am NOT a Schumacher, fan. Maybe you are.

Where are you posting from, Mr Snuggler, as 9 hours ago it was 2.00 A.M. here. Are you a night owl?

smiley - zoom

Hi

Post 10

Mr Snuggler

No i am not a schuey fan either...more kimi or jenson myself.
i am from newcastle in the North-east of england and what about yourself please?..:o)

Hi

Post 11

FLYBYNIGHT

Hello,

I live in Sussex and it's got to be Jenson for me. I think he's done a brilliant job and I'm looking forward to next season to see what'll be next.

Newcastle seems to be a very desirably place to live in, do you enjoy living there?

Why are you called Mr Snuggler? Is that what you like to do?smiley - biggrin

Hi

Post 12

Mr Snuggler

well i was born and brought up here so i love it although like anywhere it has its problems..
erm as for my username...erm yeah i love to snuggle mmmmmm :oP

Hi

Post 13

Mr Snuggler

oh by the way you can call me mick if u prefer.
:o)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for FLYBYNIGHT

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more