This is the Message Centre for morecoffee

The Cat Has Hit The Fan!

Post 1

Smartcolourblue

Well i finally dropped the monkey!
Keeping track of information i can and cant share with you,finaly got too much for me! When i talked to you the other day, i mentioned the story i wrote 'Forest Peace' and the fact that i got a good review. What i forgot was that i wrote that while i was...................drum roll................... smartcolourblue!
smiley - erm It has been fun though! I am Kiolok. Killian. And fool! It is comforting to know that if i were not your brother, that you would still consider me a cool person smiley - biggrin
The train has very definatly left its station!

smiley - cheerup

The Cat Has Hit The Fan!

Post 2

moke_paranoidandroid

Phew, now we can all breath easy! Don't know about fans, but the cat is finnaly out of the bag.smiley - smiley I take it I'm not sworn to secrecy any more?smiley - winkeye

The Cat Has Hit The Fan!

Post 3

Godsgrewsorry

Oh yeah, the plane has most certainly dropped out of the sky.
But an impressive achievement, by any standard!
You had us all going (that is to say, me and Evenstar), let it never be said you are not an evil Machiavellian arch-conman. Sheer genius. And throws up all sorts of philosophical issues, am I right?!
Yeah, the jack-in-the-box has without doubt imploded.

The Cat Has Hit The Fan!

Post 4

Smartcolourblue

An evil Machiavellian arch-conman?!
You know i think thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me!
It was fun, conversations with yourself do border on insanity but it was definatly worth 'Even' hitting her head off the wall!
'I have no words! Thats never happened to me before!' Magic, sheer magic!

smiley - cheerup

smiley - biggrin

smiley - online2long

The Cat Has Hit The Fan!

Post 5

Kiolok was found out!

Hello!
How are you today 'smart'. I think that you are the most interesting, handsome, intelligent, litirate, cool person that i have ever had the pleasure to be smiley - biggrin

Now that 'the jack-in-the-box' has imploded! there really isn't any point in continuing this persona. Keeping track of my own phyci is bad enough but two!
Any idea on how to delete a space totaly?

The Cat Has Hit The Fan!

Post 6

Smartcolourblue

Thank you 'kiolok' It is a pleasure to be you also!
No I'm not sure on how to delete a space, any idea's guys?

The Cat Has Hit The Fan!

Post 7

moke_paranoidandroid

No, I dunno. But TRiG'll kill you for not deleting that last apostrophe!smiley - tongueout

The Cat Has Hit The Fan!

Post 8

morecoffee

Not if I get to him first - and since I'm meeting him for lunch today, that's a distinct probability. smiley - smiley

The Cat Has Hit The Fan!

Post 9

Godsgrewsorry

Hehe, I love it: 'litirate'? (sic)
Make you sic, wouldn't it? smiley - biggrin

The Cat Has Hit The Fan!

Post 10

moke_paranoidandroid

Aw, poor kiliok. He must be feeling a bit bluesmiley - winkeye at the moment. Sorry for adding to your troubles with all this grammer & spelling nonsence.smiley - cheerup

The Cat Has Hit The Fan!

Post 11

morecoffee

I haven't yet posted anything about finding out the true identity of Smartcolourblue. That's because I'm still in shock. When he told me, it was several minutes before I could manage more than a strangled squeak. I was literally rendered speechless. And that's not easy to do. smiley - smiley

It's probably a good thing he told me over the phone, or he might not have survived the telling.

"Can you hear this sound? It's me banging my head off the kitchen wall."

Cancel

Post 12

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

Don't cancel your space, dragon-boy. It might make them start a more dangerous religion: "Let us all breath fire in honour of Lord Kiolak!"

F19585?thread=143046#p1338267

TRiG.
smiley - dragon

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for morecoffee

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more