This is the Message Centre for Researcher U634370

BDG MESSAGE CENTRE

Post 21

Pond Girl

Morning B

Have we fallen out smiley - brokenheart or am I just being unusually paranoid smiley - yikes ?

P smiley - bluefish

BDG MESSAGE CENTRE

Post 22

Researcher U634370

Hi Pee Gee

No no not at all, smiley - love you to bits big smiley - kiss and smiley - hug. I was going to email you today Spooky!! I had only just been thinking it's been ages since we chatted. Not been on the computer much found it was taking up too much time and taking over my life!

Only just got in from work been really busy we are getting loads of new clients the word about Direct Payments seems to be spreading. Just come back now from a presentation to some Social Workers.

Let's get together for a glass or two of smiley - redwine soon.

Hope PL enjoys his holiday sounds fab my brother lived in SA for a while but I never visited wish I had. Mini fish as Big Goldfish calls him is off for his first adventure holiday on his own in May with the school. I shall be smiley - wah then!!!

Speak soon.

Lots of smiley - love

BD smiley - fish

BDG MESSAGE CENTRE

Post 23

evan_elpuss

How about you lasses popping into my boozer for a glass of smiley - redwine or two? I've been getting worried in case they shut me down through lack of custom! There's even some smiley - bubbly if you prefer.

Hope to see you soon.

smiley - cheers

Lord Evan Elpuss

BDG MESSAGE CENTRE

Post 24

Researcher U634370

Hi Aitch

I hope everyone is not expecting wonders!! I havn't had chance to do much. Still funnily enough Corrie smiley - earth has just sent me a little surprise present so I'll try it out and you can see what you think? I was just about to post to our resident Lord/Captain and now he has gone! Mike wants me to join him in the CB. So I'm in two places at once!

Nothing else for it a smiley - stiffdrink

BD smiley - fish

BDG MESSAGE CENTRE

Post 25

moved to new address

I like your dancing fish, BDG.

smiley - love from me.

smiley - kiss

BDG MESSAGE CENTRE

Post 26

evan_elpuss

I was just about to post to our resident Lord/Captain and now he has gone! Mike wants me to join him in the CB. So I'm in two places at once!

---------------------------------

Still here BDG. You're welcome to drop in anytime for a smiley - stiffdrink

Kind Regards

Lord Evan Elpuss

BDG MESSAGE CENTRE

Post 27

togwartdaz

I have reached the conclusion that the world is full of nutters! And most of them seem to be hanging around these boards, including me who still gets hoplessely lost anf forgets where he has posted with his words of wisdom? Thank god I return to work after Easter after a long term sickness due to being declared MAD! I have a tip for the Grand National..er...tynebytyne(or summit like that, worth afew squiddleys e/w...god I need a holiday!smiley - biggrinsmiley - wahsmiley - bubblysmiley - magicsmiley - run

BDG MESSAGE CENTRE

Post 28

FLYBYNIGHT

Hi Toggy,

You're over here...here....here. No no, you're a bit befuddled like the rest of us.smiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin Makes the world a jollier place.smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Glad to hear you're better and going back to work after Easter.

I shall have a look at tynebytyne or whatever. It's going to be a busy week-end what with Formula 1 as well!

See you soon.

smiley - love

smiley - zoom

BDG MESSAGE CENTRE

Post 29

Researcher U634370

Hello YOU, yes it's a thin line that we all tread, thanks for the reminder!! I'm on rations on the board most of the people I talk to I know are real!! I guess we are all slightly mad, just a bit of escapisum (spelling up the creek!) plus I don't like the BILL. Your tip sounds smiley - coolsmiley - cheers?

Holidays ooooh yes sun, sea and ***. Can't wait for mine.

XX

BD smiley - fish

BDG MESSAGE CENTRE

Post 30

evan_elpuss

Posted By: Belly Dancing Goldfish

Holidays ooooh yes sun, sea and ***. Can't wait for mine.

XX

BDsmiley - fish

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what's the prize for filling in the blanks?!
I could use a holiday too!
smiley - cheers
Lord Evan Elpuss

BDG MESSAGE CENTRE

Post 31

togwartdaz

I wandered over to the other place and started putting me oar insmiley - biggrin Mrs Tog wondered why I was chuckling to meself smiley - erm Then spotted the Radio2 signsmiley - wah Quote"Your're causing aggro again aren't you!"smiley - wah
Off for me crispy duck and other bitssmiley - cheers

Bloody shrink again tomorrowsmiley - erm She's put me on orange juicesmiley - wah

BDG MESSAGE CENTRE

Post 32

Rich_Dee

Hi BDG

Haven't spoken to you for a while, hope you & yours are fine.

I'm taking a bit of a break from the R2 MBs for the next few weeks while I wait for, & get used to, my shockingly-high-powered new glasses.

I'll still be posting on H2G2 as it is far less eye-straining to read. So I'm sure we'll pass each other at breakfast sooner or later!

Happy Easter if it isn't too early to say that.

smiley - sheepsmiley - kiss

BDG MESSAGE CENTRE

Post 33

Lord_Evan_Elpussall

Hello BDG,
Glad the smiley - bubbly went down well with you at 'The Captain's Log Cabin'. Was just having a jolly in a floatplane and thought I'd splash down here as it looked like a nice spot. Hope I didn't give you a sore bonce in the process!
smiley - cheers
Lord Evan Elpuss-all

BDG MESSAGE CENTRE

Post 34

Researcher U634370

Hi you lost me there for a bit! Went to bed and then came back again. DOH! And double DOH! Still it was fun smiley - laugh. Suggest scrapping no.2 log and report to no.1 log? Please advise! smiley - smiley

Sleep tight. Hope the dogs don't bite!

BD smiley - fishsmiley - kiss

BDG MESSAGE CENTRE

Post 35

pamelamaesteg

Hi BDG I notice Corrie hasn't been in here for a while. Hope everything's smiley - ok with her. I put a message on her page about the eclipse of the moon next Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning If you're in touch with her let her know it's there. Hope everything is smiley - ok with you. Pamela.

BDG MESSAGE CENTRE

Post 36

pamelamaesteg

Hi, it's me again. Got the days wrong. The eclipse is on Wednedsay night/Thursday morning. Sorry about that.Pamela.

BDG MESSAGE CENTRE

Post 37

Researcher U634370

Hi Pamela

Only just got this message, unfortunately we have been having a lot of problems.

My disabled daughter's room had extensive damp under the floor and we now know this has been making her seriously ill. smiley - sadface She has been in hospital again this week and although she is back home is not well.

Couldn't find your new guide entry about the Garden? Probably looking in the wrong place. No sign of Corrie smiley - earth for a long time.

Hope you are OK?

smiley - lovesmiley - kiss

Becky

BDG MESSAGE CENTRE

Post 38

pamelamaesteg

Hi Becky. I saw your messages in the Coffee Bar, about your daughter's room. Only thing is I got your BDG initials confused with FBN and posted a message on her page saying I was sorry to read about her problems, and hoping everything was smiley - ok now.
I've just explained to her and now I'm apologising to you for getting you mixed up. These boards do confuse me some times.
My poem is called The Friendly Garden and it is at the top of my Guide Entries list on my page, (not the Edited entries.) There have been some problems here and I've looked for a few pages that disappeared and came back later. If it's not there when you click it ,try refreshing it.
Have you heard Chris Need's programme at all. It's on Radio Wales,if you want to give it a try. I'm not sure where you are, but it is on the Internet, if you can't get it on the radio.
Keep in touch. smiley - love from Pamela.

BDG MESSAGE CENTRE

Post 39

Researcher U634370

Hi again Pamela

No worries about the mix up although Fly is the smiley - zoom and I'm the smiley - fishsmiley - biggrin. The thought was there and that's what counts. smiley - hug

Speak soon.

smiley - love Becky

BDG MESSAGE CENTRE

Post 40

chorlton

Hello Bdg

I found you at last! I found tap dancing wheelchairs and a becky francis who is 20 and likes kicking her boyfriend! I didn't think that sounded like you!

Bizarre that you know my family and we stumbled on it so quickly. I have lovely memories of the pub but I know my Nan was quite a character, She would have known every one in the village! I'll ask my aunty, jane, if she knows the name. I'm guessing you would be a similar age. The book was in Smiths last year I know. There was a series of all areas in and around Bristol (a bit like reece winston)

I've met really nice people in the coffee bar and I wondered how you all got to know each other. I've been on the other boards it all gets a bit heated. I get enough temper tantrums at home!

How do you get these little pictures!! (ha just found themsmiley - biggrin!)

vicky x

Key: Complain about this post