A Conversation for Marvin, I Love You (Song Lyrics)

Alternative Writing Workshop: A2313253 - Marvin, I Love You (Song Lyrics)

Post 1

spikefruit - {Master of All That Is Confusing and/or Irrelevant} (If I'm not on the Who's Online list, I'm not online.)

Entry: Marvin, I Love You (Song Lyrics) - A2313253
Author: spikefruit - {Master of All That Is Confusing and/or Irrelevant} (If I'm not on the Who's Online list, I'm not online.) - U540099

Grr, i hate music. any time i listen to it, it makes me sad, and this is even worse. its a beautiful song, but its so sad and depressing! lets all hope that marvin found the person who loves him, or else i wouldnt be able to live with myself!

Alternative Writing Workshop: A2313253 - Marvin, I Love You (Song Lyrics)

Post 2

hitchhiker949

well then, don't live with yourself...he died in the 4th book. and even if he did find the writer of the message, he would probably say: " i can tell you're not really interested. here i am, brain the size of a planet, and you tell me about love! it's a part of life, is it? huh, life...don't talk to me about life..."

the relAtionship would never get of the ground.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more