This is the Message Centre for The Liquid Warrior (Vescere bracis meis)

leaving

Post 1

The Liquid Warrior (Vescere bracis meis)

Two more days and I'm going
two more days and I'm going
two more days and I'm going.
smiley - somersaultsmiley - somersaultsmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - cake
Yup just Monday and Tuesday then, zoom, I'm a gone from this job.
Retirement looms on the horizon.
Would like to get a part time job, but who is to say.
smiley - somersaultsmiley - somersaultsmiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - cakesmiley - cake

leaving

Post 2

kbrtiata

smiley - cheers
smiley - bubbly
smiley - cracker
Hurray, LW smiley - biggrin

But I'll miss you smiley - wahsmiley - wah

smiley - diva

leaving

Post 3

aka Bel - A87832164

Don't worry Taamyu, he'll be here still. smiley - smiley

leaving

Post 4

Jabberwock

Yay! smiley - oksmiley - oksmiley - cheerssmiley - cheerssmiley - oksmiley - oksmiley - bubblysmiley - cakesmiley - chocsmiley - oksmiley - ok

Jab smiley - smiley

leaving

Post 5

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Hiya..

smiley - erm for some reason or other, I can accept aol emails.. but I can't seem to send out to aol.. Help! smiley - cry

leaving

Post 6

Sorry but I'm computer illiterate as to why this should be. I have trouble sending to BTinternet

leaving

Post 7

Don't worry about it, at least I can receive from you.. I can always reply here smiley - hug

leaving

Post 8

aka Bel - A87832164

lil, it's a AOL related problem, AOL very often does not accept emails from others, I have no idea why, though. Haven't tried to send there yet, will see what happens when i do. smiley - erm

leaving

Post 9

Thanks B'El, I thought it was something I was doing wrong.. smiley - erm

leaving

Post 10

aka Bel - A87832164

No, hubby's permanently complaing about it, he can't send emails to AOL accounts, and often, I can't, either

leaving

Post 11

Sorry to hear that, but in a way it is rather comforting that I'm not alone with this problem smiley - smiley

leaving

Post 12

aka Bel - A87832164

Yes, but it doesn't help LW smiley - erm

leaving

Post 13

True smiley - erm

leaving

Post 14

Sorry but aol on machine when I bought it. Perhaps I should try changing to another provider, if I can work out how.I had enough trouble trying to set the flipping e mail up.smiley - grr

leaving

Post 15

aka Bel - A87832164

I could send you an invitation to googlemail. It's free and it's great smiley - biggrin

leaving

Post 16

aka Bel - A87832164

Ok, I've now sent you an invite anyway - up to you to make use of it or not smiley - smiley

leaving

Post 17

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

....pigeons...?

leaving

Post 18

That's very kind of you Belana...
Pigeons????

leaving

Post 19

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Yes, as in old days...you sent your mail with pigeons...

...very popular in historical movies anyway smiley - laugh

smiley - dragon

leaving

Post 20

aka Bel - A87832164

Yes, birds, you know ? Used to send messages to other people, especially during wars

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Liquid Warrior (Vescere bracis meis)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more