A Conversation for Members of The Swarm

Question

Post 1

Commander Draco, Supreme Dragon Lord

I was just wondering who would win in a fight: a smiley - dragon or a mutalisk...

I believe the dragon would.

Question

Post 2

Cow House Headquarters (Leader:SuperMoo The Cow that is SUPER [Grand Duke of The Cows])

Lurking about...on a rarely used name...
Definately the mutalisk...would be burned to a nice golden yellow...er...brown...not very strong...

Question

Post 3

smiley - dragonsmiley - coolsmiley - oksmiley - applause

Question

Post 4

Cow House Headquarters (Leader:SuperMoo The Cow that is SUPER [Grand Duke of The Cows])

smiley - ermon second thought I'd say that depends on the ratio...and how the dragons are aranged...
1 mutalisk to 1 dragon...dragon
10 mutlisk to 1 dragon...mutilisk if the dragon can only breth fire once...up in air if it is as long as it takes...
100 mutilisks to 10 dragons...closely spaced dragons=dead dragons...distant spaceing=up in air...but probably on the order of equal...that's why the swarm is a swarm...

Question

Post 5

What if it was a dragon flock (for lack of better word) versus a group of mutalisks...

Question

Post 6

Something tells me you'd be throwing shrimp shaped meat on the barbee...Mutalisks look like shrimp with wings...

Question

Post 7

i think the a group of 12 dragons working together could beat a group of 12 mutalisks working together hands down....

Key: Complain about this post