This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

FORD! It's me!!!

Post 1

lilfred333

FORD!
I hope you see this sometime soon... it looks like you were on here a year or so ago trying to reconnect, but alas - i hadn't been back here to our old stomping grounds till tonight. (and wowzers, i barely recognize it!) But yeah! It's been a massive trip down memory lane, and I hope you can reach me soon. So much has happened in all of our lives i'm sure! I'm Alexandra Stolic on Facebook, please please look me up, I would love to catch up smiley - lovesmiley - lovesmiley - love

FORD! It's me!!!

Post 2

lil_fred333

Update: the lovely gurus got my access to myvold account. So I'm back to the original lil_Fred smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more