This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Im also in track

Post 1

Aurtis

You know Ive known you for months and I just found out were both in track I also do hurtles. I also do 100 meter dashes, long jump and other things.

Aurtissmiley - dontpanic

Im also in track

Post 2

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

AWSOME!
Hurdles rock! except the 300s! and when you biff!
I used to do 100 dash and long jump but the coatch wont let me... that *swears really loud* piece of... yeah... anyway!
heh h2g2ers are kinda slow arnt we?
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Im also in track

Post 3

Aurtis

Im not slow Im the second fastest on my track team out the highest our hurtles will gois 42, which I can jump but thats pretty good my age.

Im also in track

Post 4

Aurtis

Im not slow Im the second fastest on my track team out the highest our hurtles will go is 42, which I can jump but thats pretty good my age.

Im also in track

Post 5

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

man! I donno what happened this year.. I was better than everyone my age and most that were older than me... now i SUCK! grrr...
42... hmm haha
the girls hight is 36 and 33 ive done the 42s when I was younger... but like I said I suck this year! grr
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more