This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

A Dream Come True

Post 21

Navigatorblack of the EAN Blackheart

woah, what the.. How did you know I'm called JK? And yeah, I'm from NZ

A Dream Come True

Post 22

lil_fred333

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooool....

A Dream Come True

Post 23

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

jk.. isnt that 'Just Kidding'?
heh never mind
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

A Dream Come True

Post 24

lil_fred333

*twitches* I hate that frase now...

I always hated it when people mess up or get something wrong and istead of saying "ooops" they say "just kidding" but this one girl in my science class took it too far... she actually says "JK"

*flash back to science class*

TEACHER - Jackie, whats a carbohidrate?

JACKIE - Um, is it an acid?

TEACHER - No.

JACKIE - *giggles* oh... JK! JK!

ME - *jumps ontop of desk and brandishes a flaming sword* DIE!!!

....uh yeah... it's just one of my pet peaves... people who speak in net speak in real life. - LOL, JK, and BRB just don't work in reall life.

A Dream Come True

Post 25

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

omg! I HATE that.... NEVER EVER will I say the one that starts with L
even when Im typing.. ITS RETARDED!
gar
btw! total randomness..
have you seen RENT yet? AWESOME movie! great tear jerker.. I didnt cry.. I feel heartless :S
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more