This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Band Camp... year two

Post 21

lil_fred333

how about boo?

Band Camp... year two

Post 22

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

you want to boo us? WE ROCK!
like.. wow
we have a spread and whail part! CMON! if that doesnt get the crowd off their seats then i donno what will! IT KICKS... SOCCER BALLS!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Band Camp... year two

Post 23

lil_fred333

no! I'm not booing you... I'm booing the fact that I shouldn't have said yay when you said you didn't practice. you guys are great!

Band Camp... year two

Post 24

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

hehe we never practice... because those who need to practice never show up... grr makes me mad
but we just did our dinner in the park... that went well
and our first parade...goody... 2 miles in extreem heat with plastic lined uniforms on.. my idea of fun... but hey! I got to lead my line and I played the whole time and my mouth was SO dry and gah... I ache!
weee
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Band Camp... year two

Post 25

Navigatorblack of the EAN Blackheart

funilific. Markers alright, but squad commanders more fun.

SQUAAAAD!
SQUAAAD, HALT!

Band Camp... year two

Post 26

hehe
SQUAAAAAAAD!
hahahahaha
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

I GOT MY LICNENCE!! YESSSSS

Band Camp... year two

Post 27

Navigatorblack of the EAN Blackheart

licenses are funalific.

Band Camp... year two

Post 28

HECK YES!!! I can drive myself to starbucks now!! haha :P I havent yet though... hehe
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Band Camp... year two

Post 29

lil_fred333

STARBUCKS!!! - *twitch* - Coffee!!!smiley - biggrin

Band Camp... year two

Post 30

hehe Ive been there like 20 times since getting my licence! HAHA WOOT!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post