This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

So.... Watcha doin?

Post 1

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Ooook so Im so terribly bored!
Lost have happened these last two weeks! Finals, graduation, all that but the thing that made me the saddest (BEFORE seeing my SRs leave) was the fact that none of my friends cared what happend to me. I know it sounds so selfish, but I would care if one of my friends almost never saw daylight again, wouldnt you? Atleast make sure theyre ok! Imean, when you flip a 4 wheeler in the middle of the desert and get stuck under it and thank Niccole that you didnt go 3 more feet, that the last things you said werent hold on, that the last things you saw were the desert dirt and sagebrush as you rolled, youd think your friends would care. But why should that matter to my friends? They got their boyfriends/girlfriends. Their 'Anime buddies'. And me, I spend so much time with music that I dont even know them anymore, doesnt matter
Then finals. I hated finals. I still hate finals. I hope I didnt get bad grades, all I know that I got As in are PE and band... the only things Im good at, music and sports. yippeeffing doo
And in band all we would do was practice for Graduation. I hate graduation too. SOme of the srs were like brothers to me. One in particular was Zach. We went to all the band things together. He is my father :P... kinda had to be there. And hes the awsomest person youll ever meet, and I may never see him again. Like I said, I hate graduation.
So as you can see, I dont like summer as of now, hopefully it will look up later
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

So.... Watcha doin?

Post 2

Midnight Ice - the Daughter of a Cacophony of Chrysanthemums

*hugs Ford*
I'm sorry I haven't been online for a while - my exams were last week and I'd been busy studying and then doing them and then unwinding...
This weekend just gone I stayed at my bfs place (it was his birthday). Now exams are over and we're getting our results back *eep* so far I've got back Geography, Maths, History and Japanese...
I'm always going to be here for you to talk to, and if I'm not on h2g2, you can email me any time you like.
I'm not graduating for another two and a half years - we only have two school sections in Australia, primary school (from years 1 - 6) and then secondary school (7-12). I'm in year 10.
*hugs again*
Is there anything I can do for you?

So.... Watcha doin?

Post 3

lil_fred333

I'm sorry ford. I see you posted this a while ago. i'm sorry I haven been on lately. I had a show. Are you ok?

Heres something that will cheer you up! I'm planning on sending you a postcard from england (midnight too) and hopefully the wont get sqrewed up again like the last thing I tried to send you. (yes I did try!)

So.... Watcha doin?

Post 4

You're in England?

So.... Watcha doin?

Post 5

lil_fred333

yUP...AHH DUMB CAPLOCKS! ok... sorry! I'm on my cousin becki's computer right now.. it's really slow.smiley - sadface But we just got here like 2 hours ago! 9 hours on a plane and an hour waiting for a taxi! but we're here! i'll send you pictures, but you might have to wait for me to get home for that. this computer bothers me.

So.... Watcha doin?

Post 6

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

meh Im alright, I was just feelin down then
elko does that to ya
but im in seattle... very boring! but I got a new CD!!
hope you have fun in england Fred!
*hugs for everybody*
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

So.... Watcha doin?

Post 7

lil_fred333

YAY!!!

smiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hug

Oh by the way, my cousin needs a costume idea for a party. She has to dress up as a movie character, but she wants something quick, comfortable, and easy.

I already suggested Arthur Dent. Pajamas are comfy and towels are easy, but she hasn't seen hhg.... so any ideas?

So.... Watcha doin?

Post 8

yes! or ford! smiley - smiley
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

So.... Watcha doin?

Post 9

You could always go with the time-honoured Harry Potter-themed party.
I went and bought the new book this morning. Had to wait in queue. There was a countdown and people in costume and everything. I made friends with some random girls in capes who I met while waiting for the bus to go to the mall so we could get the book. Turns out we were planning on getting it at the same bookshop and everything. In the end we got sick of waiting for the bus and paranoid that we were going to miss the countdown, so we caught a taxi together to the mall. Me and my new lifelong friends of five minutes. I ended up hanging out with them for half the day, having reading competitions, discussing Harry Potter and ourselves. We swapped emails in the end and went our seperate ways. smiley - biggrin
I've finished the book now. It took me six hours...

So.... Watcha doin?

Post 10

Hehe thats so awsome!!!
6 hours? Musta been a good book! haha
Im not that big of a harry potter fan... Ik! Im a nut! But yeah, I have wierd fettishes! haha
tell your new friends hi for me!!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

So.... Watcha doin?

Post 11

That's okay. We're all allowed our weird fetishes. And Harry Potter happens to be one of mine smiley - biggrin
I came back to school, and half the people had read it and the other half were reading it or going to read it... so I guess I'm not the only one...smiley - smiley

So.... Watcha doin?

Post 12

haha wow! I must be one of the only people with no real desire to read it! but I will, just cuz I like to read :P
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

So.... Watcha doin?

Post 13

Hahaha - have you read the others?

So.... Watcha doin?

Post 14

Hehe I have them all on dvd (the ones that came out) and every single book.... except the new one! Ill get it soon though!
cheers!
extreemly happy fordsmiley - cheers

So.... Watcha doin?

Post 15

Wow - so did you read the books, or do you just own them? smiley - cool

So.... Watcha doin?

Post 16

hehe of corse I read them (like 3 times :P)
Ill get the new one... once the price is lower than 50 bucks!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

So.... Watcha doin?

Post 17

It only cost me 30 Aussie dollars - and I think Australian money is worth less than American dollars...

So.... Watcha doin?

Post 18

is it? I donno how much it is but I remember that the 4th one was 50! It was insane!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

So.... Watcha doin?

Post 19

Prices get very competetive over here because so many people want the book, and every bookstore wants people to shop at their place, so they make it cheaper and cheaper.
Yay for competition smiley - biggrin

So.... Watcha doin?

Post 20

MAN! your so luckey! hehe mail me a book? just kidding!
its a nice night... yay for laptops!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

So.... Watcha doin?

More Conversations for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more