This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Official Club of the Pixars Lamp Lovers

Post 41

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

haha I collect pictures of toilet signs! and my old math teacher colledcted pictures of toilets! haha we are in the potty
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 42

Midnight Ice - the Daughter of a Cacophony of Chrysanthemums

Hehehe...

Anyway *clears throat* seeing as this convo is so old, maybe we should go back to its very loose theme - the PIXAR LAMP!!!!

*hops*

http://www.macdesktops.com/Previews/CMlongLostTwinsPreview240.jpg
Hehehe... "Long Lost Twins"...

Post 43

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

omg! I LOVE that pic! its sooo cute!!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 44

*hugs lamp*
I know!!! smiley - biggrin

Post 45

lil_fred333

Thanks for posting that picture midnight, you've cheered me up... I've been feeling very depressed the past few days... *sigh* my mother says I'll get over it soon, but today was worse tring to handly with then yesterday smiley - sadface

Post 46

Anything to cheer you up, mate. I'd hate to see you down.
Why've you been feeling depressed? You can email me if you like and tell me about it. I'm a good listener. If you feel like talking, that is. I'll help you any way I can.

I thought the picture was very cute, anyway!

Post 47

lil_fred333

lots of reasons lately... it started with my bf, but I totally over reacted, and everythings ok now. *rolls eyes and does an impression of her mother* "must be hormones*smiley - winkeye

Post 48

Ah, hormones.
Love 'em or hate 'em, they rule the world.

Post 49

they dont rule me!
*ooh! hott guy!*
haha jk!
fred! I sent you a letter and it didnt have enough postage so itll be a while...
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post