This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 61

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

ik! and the worst part is: the dentist was supposed to call me... now they cant...
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 62

tbones_rock

smiley - wah

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 63

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

HAHA!! a dentist appoint ment! FINALLY! on tues! after school! rock on!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 64

tbones_rock

gross!!!!!!!!!!

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 65

what? this darn thing is the WORST pain ever!!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 66

tbones_rock

cut your tooth off

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 67

a few nights i almost pulled the darn thing out with plyars!! UG!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 68

tbones_rock

i wanna watch!!!!

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 69

oh thats mean!... i had ANOTHER wierd dream... you me and sara were running from these bad guys, and we were on flying (i have a fettish) saxophones! weird? then we went to a pizza place and it was just strange! then i had to go get my saxophone from some teacher at mt view and get rid of the one that i had (it wasnt that great of a sax) and just... wierd!!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 70

tbones_rock

*slams head against keybord*

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 71

haha! thats what i thought!!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 72

tbones_rock

omg! dork!
smiley - skull

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 73

you called?

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 74

tbones_rock

um...nope don't think so
smiley - skull

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 75

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkk
I forgot what we were talking about!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 76

tbones_rock

GAH! i hate it when other people are right!!!! oh sorry, what were we talking about? oh ya, you don't remember....me either
smiley - skull

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 77

huh... haha just kidding!
We lose whatever we say in alot of convos eh?
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more