This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 1

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

ok, well, i know you all think im a big band nerd, i eat band, sleep band, breathe band.... and your probably thinking "you didnt have a dream about band did you? OH YOU NERD!!"
but i did... but it wasnt about the parade, or compititions, or even Wed night rehersal... it was about what i dread most when flying with people i care about....

We were just coming home from NY... we didnt go to salt lake, we went to san fransisco! Wich, didnt really suprise me, because i knew that our captain was an utter nut job! They turned the TV screens on so we could see our flight plan... straight over the san fransisco bay, just like in real life.
I continued talking to sara, and we were kind of ease dropping on mr lovell, when the captain comes on and says "Uh... Laidies and Gentelmen, we have been sceduled to landon a different runway than the one shown on your screen, there apperently has been some Uh... difficulties on the ground, thank you for your cooperation"
Just then a sight flashed through my mind, two planes had landed one eachother and caused a major wreck. "well" i thought "At least they told us"
We started to bank for the other side of the airport, with plenty of time to get to our runway, but the pilot cranked the wheel... we started to fall sideways (just as i had done many times on flight simulator) and i just knew we were going down. I held on to sara so we could comfort eachother (sorry erika i have no idea where you are!)
then it happened, we hit the water and the plane just fell apart.
I dont remember how i got to the surface, but i did it, and swam tot he shore with some old guy following and got on land. Once i checked to make sure i wasnt to badly injured, i tried to help and to see if there were any survivors by the shore, i didnt see anymore, and i was getting really dizzy, so i went to go sat down.
To my relief, I saw sara going to get towels for everyone that climbed out of the wrecage, then i saw aaron walk up to me, he comforted me alittle, but i could tell he was scared, as we all were. When sara got back with the towels, my mind skipped forward, we were back in elko... sortof, it was more of a new yorkish elko... like were doing the phili parade again... or it was rehersal, or something! i walked past the flutes, there were 6... only 6 made it back out unharmed... i saw nathalie and kelsey, those were the only 2 fluets i knew. i walked up to them and asked if everyone made it out ok. They looked down and said "Erin didnt make it" (wich i think i should add.. i dont think she is in band anymore) and i just lost it! I started bawling, my family, gone. went over to the saxes... me and spencer and aaron and kaitie... and the other katie... and tyler was in the hospital... we were the only saxes left
mind skipped ahead again, to monday that we go to school...
I was at the intersection by the practice field and the pool, and i was driving to school, when i saw a bunch of cars... everyone in them just stared ahead, like nothing was wrong. Ofcorese, THEY didnt know that my family was torn apart by a careless pilot! Then, bob drove by, he gave me this look, the look he gave me when i saw him at the mall in reno after compitition... the "why didnt you call me? i thought you liked me!" look... i got so mad, how can someone be thinking of that when Parents just lost their kids! Drove me insane!
skip
I was in speech class, and we had to do current events... everyone looked at me (im usually the first one to go) so i stood up and sulked to the fron of the class... i started to speak "this weekend, the elko highschool band went to NY... and... when we came...." and i couldnt finish, i lost it right there, and started to cry... thats when i woke up, i was sobbing!! and sara and erika were on my bed (we had a sleepover lastnight) and they were ok... so i left my room, dried my eyes, and thanked 'josh' that it was just a dream... the feeling still lingers though...

cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 2

tbones_rock

of course i wasn't in it!! lol

smiley - skull

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 3

lil_fred333

aw... poor ford. smiley - sadface

I had a dream like that once... a long long time ago when I was still a todler... i drempt that my dad would never come back from his trip.. i thought his plane crashed or something because he was gone for months... he was really in the golf war, but i didn't know that... I haven't had a bad dream in years... i supose it's because I'm a "lucid dreamer"

Perhaps you can train your brain to lucid dream... so that you can controll what you dream, and you won't have nighmares! I could research how to for you if your interested...smiley - erm

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 4

tbones_rock

well that sucks!, i had a dream once.........Heath and Aaron died, and then.......ya anywho, bye bye

smiley - skull

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 5

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

oh i like that dream!!!!
well, i can lucid dream sometimes, but my mind is to wild.. sometimes i can controll it, other times... like lastnight... its just *POOF* ya...
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers
I HATE BROTHERS... except zach, hes a good brother

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 6

tbones_rock

*sigh* i just can't hate my brother today! im sorry!

smiley - skull

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 7

ok, i hate my brother hows that? haha, DANNY ROCKS! trade bros?
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

~~smiley - bubbly~HAPPY~NEW~YEAR~smiley - bubbly~~

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 8

tbones_rock

NO WAY!!! your bro's too sexy! lol but no, it wouldn't matter anyways, Dan's leaving here soon........

smiley - skull

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 9

my bro is leaving soonersmiley - smiley YAY!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

~~smiley - bubbly~HAPPY~NEW~YEAR~smiley - bubbly~~

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 10

LeoCentauri

You think *that's* the worst dream imaginable, Ford? I remember (can't forget) a dream when I was dead drunk after a gig and then I crashed on the side of the street. When I woke up in the dream, I went to say "Hi." to my girlfriend, but she never answered, so I walked to my hellish apartment a few blocks away and when I walked in she was dead. I fainted and when I woke up I was way far from home on the street with rats crawling all over me and then when I could see, all of my buddies in my band were reduced to decaying corpses.

I woke up screaming. The dudes above me got pissed off, but I was haunted by that dream for over a month.

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 11

lil_fred333

eep.... I'm glad I lucid dream... you guys have disturbing dreams...

My brother gets annoying... alot... almost all the time. But I can't actually hate him because he's my brother... and I think it's logicly imposible. I'm still up for a trad though!

Little annoying ten year old brother going once........

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 12

OH! WOW! im sorry! that is a bad dream... but in this one.. about 90 of my "family" died...smiley - wah and some of my closest friends... it sucked, only 20 of us lived! but still... i hate bad dreams!

OHOH!!! ill trade you a 19 yearold brother!!!!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 13

lil_fred333

ok! you'll get him if no one else bids!

going twice!

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 14

...*waits*
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 15

tbones_rock

you guys can have my 17 yr old bro, and KEEP HIM!!

oh wait, Ford would like that too much! JK!

smiley - skull

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 16

oh yes! I would like him... on the buisness end of a shovel! haha...
ok, i get freds bro, tbone gets my bro and fred gets dan! good idea?
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 17

tbones_rock

sounds VERY good to me!!! ha ha

smiley - skull

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 18

OK! YAY!! i get a little brother! WOOT! and you get a bro that leaves in... 2 days! WOOT! and poor fred... im sorry! hedoesnt leave till .. a few months!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 19

tbones_rock

Fred, im very sorry, my brother is........
ya buh bye (YES I GET FORDS BROTHER!!!!!!!!)

smiley - skull

Worst Dream Imagineable

Post 20

haha your 'luckey'
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more