This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

BAND! ATTEN-HUT!!

Post 41

tbones_rock

I RAN OUTTA CHEESE!!!

BAND! ATTEN-HUT!!

Post 42

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

BUT I WANT ONE!!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

BAND! ATTEN-HUT!!

Post 43

tbones_rock

IM SORRY!!!!smiley - wah

BAND! ATTEN-HUT!!

Post 44

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

oh well.. i had steak jerkey that tasated like corn for dinner...mmmm
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

BAND! ATTEN-HUT!!

Post 45

tbones_rock

*blank stare*

BAND! ATTEN-HUT!!

Post 46

*cough* like always *cough*
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

BAND! ATTEN-HUT!!

Post 47

tbones_rock

bite me!

BAND! ATTEN-HUT!!

Post 48

how hard?
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

BAND! ATTEN-HUT!!

Post 49

tbones_rock

hmmmmmmmmmm..............

BAND! ATTEN-HUT!!

Post 50

haha wow, this conv is a LITTLE wierd now! haha
um.... ooops
i just put chrissmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley
on the band convo... thats not obvious is it?smiley - smiley
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

BAND! ATTEN-HUT!!

Post 51

HAHA! LMAO!! i DID IT AGAIN!!hHAHA
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

BAND! ATTEN-HUT!!

Post 52

tbones_rock

no no no not at all!

BAND! ATTEN-HUT!!

Post 53

smiley - ermoops
NO GRAPE VINE!!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

BAND! ATTEN-HUT!!

Post 54

ShadowOfYourSmile

what the hay?

oh well. im happy for no reason... o wait! smiley - loveblush hehehehe

Shadow
smiley - rose

BAND! ATTEN-HUT!!

Post 55

gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you erika.... wow! PAT!
hahahahahahahah !!!! PAT!! HAHA PAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA! LMAO!!! PAT!!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

BAND! ATTEN-HUT!!

Post 56

ShadowOfYourSmile

the clinic's not too far away, you know.

Shadow
smiley - rose

BAND! ATTEN-HUT!!

Post 57

PAT!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers
ford(and only ford this time)smiley - cheers

BAND! ATTEN-HUT!!

Post 58

ShadowOfYourSmile

are you drunk??

Shadow
smiley - rose

im so sick of trying, ford. bye.

BAND! ATTEN-HUT!!

Post 59

wtf? someones a bit b****y today! "im sick of trying ford bye" you know howmany times youv said that? i have no f***ing clue why either!
AND PAT LIGHTENS THE MOOD! GO PAT hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

BAND! ATTEN-HUT!!

Post 60

tbones_rock

ok i think you got way too much out of that Pat story!! ha ha and Mary, im sorry that you feel that you need to be such a bloodsucking b**** but you don't need to take it out on us. and what the heck did i do to you??

smiley - skull

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more