This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

commandments of band

Post 1041

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

WHAT?! sheesh! hes hott! you know it!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

commandments of band

Post 1042

CRAZY_TO_CRAZIER

YEAH THAT IS GROSS FORD DAN IS NOT HOT AND I LIVE BY LET SEE ABOUT 3 HIGH WAY STREETS ACROS THE HIGHWAY FROM ADAM MINTOR AND A COUPLE OF STONERS ON THIS STREET AND 3 STREETS A WAY FROM JAMES BARTON( A KID I GOT IN A FIGHT WITH MY FRESHMAN YEAR IN THE MIDDLE OF MY 2ND HOUR PHYSICAL SCIENCE CLASS WITH MR.HUGHES) ACROS THE HIGHWAY FORM THE PARIS'S AND A CHEERLEADER JESSICA ANDERSON AND O YEAH RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO TANNER AND JUSTIN ROCHA

commandments of band

Post 1043

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

well, DUH!... im just foolin to piss erika off... hes acually.. not all that pretty... and im talking about someone elsesmiley - smiley
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

commandments of band

Post 1044

ShadowOfYourSmile

ford, ur one odd goose. smiley - biggrin

im thinking about putting another chapter of my book on here but it's not fully edited yet.... oh well i'll just put my intro to it as *under construction* hahahahhaa

i play bass... wow i am so cool. smiley - cool and for only playing 2 years with practically no tuition for over half that time, i'm darn good.

ya, im feeling very conceited tonite. no idea why, but oh well. maybe it's coz i didn't chew out heath or say anything mean when he told me about his date... it was a bit annoying that he kept trying to rub in how much fun he had, but oh well. i have no right to be properly angry, that would just be stupid.

hmmm... what else to rant about?? i wonder... oh ya!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Shadow
smiley - rose

commandments of band

Post 1045

JUSTIN IS SO SEXY!! I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!
that was erika... crazy, when she read that, she grabbed my leg... like that... wow..... haha yes ok
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

commandments of band

Post 1046

ShadowOfYourSmile

*shudders*

i think im gonna try to do 5 things for solo+ensemble this year for bass alone. i already have three solos picked out and im practicing the wrong line for the duet me and philip are doing, but oh well. im gonna be a leged by the time i graduate. smiley - biggrin

Shadow
smiley - rose

commandments of band

Post 1047

CRAZY_TO_CRAZIER

HOW MUCH SNOW DO YOU HAVE AT YOUR HOUSE?

THERE IS ABOUT 7 INCHES HERE ABOUT 2 MILES OUT OF TOWN.

commandments of band

Post 1048

ShadowOfYourSmile

around a foot at my house, and i live on the edge of town.

Shadow
smiley - rose

commandments of band

Post 1049

CRAZY_TO_CRAZIER

BY THE WAY SHADOW YOU CAN ONLY DO ONE ONE EACH INSTERMENT. I MEANT SOLOS FOR SOLO AND ENSEMBLES BUT YOU CAN DO A SOLO A DUET AND THEN ANOTHER ENSEMBLE BUT IT DEPENDS ON IF THEY CHANGED THE RULES EVEN MORE THIS YEAR

commandments of band

Post 1050

ShadowOfYourSmile

really? huh... oh well i'll do the invention piece then coz i want to show off. smiley - biggrin

Shadow
smiley - rose

commandments of band

Post 1051

i wouslnt recommend it, your not good at that!

commandments of band

Post 1052

ShadowOfYourSmile

you know what, if you wanna be a bitch, go ahead. im so sick of all these convos and all you and erika talk about is who's hott and you thought WE were just going on? take a look around you, ford.

im leaving h2g2. goodbye!

Shadow
smiley - rose

commandments of band

Post 1053

ya, im not bitching at everyone now am i? this is my journal, I can say what i damn well feel... please do get off! you piss me off more than anyone i know! but do i care? no! i dont hold grudges... something bad happened to you lately, you take it out on me... all the time!
bye!

commandments of band

Post 1054

tbones_rock

Mary, grow up and stop trying to make everyone feel sorry for you! And why the heck do you have to bring me into this? huh? im warning you, i am a major b**** and if you don't knock this off, its not going to be pretty. Leave me out of your little temper tantrum and grown the freak up!

smiley - skull

commandments of band

Post 1055

tbones_rock

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE EVERYONE!!!!! hope you all have a wondeful new year and a GREAT night tonight! (i know i will!!!!!!!)

smiley - skull

commandments of band

Post 1056

I KNOW I WILL ON THE SECOND!smiley - smileysmiley - winkeye
Hmm.. bringing in the new year with a black eye... i love my brother... NOT!
HAPPY NEW YEAR MIDNIGHT!.. i just saw the celebration on tv!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

commandments of band

Post 1057

tbones_rock

What did he do??? your sick.......

smiley - skull

commandments of band

Post 1058

smiley - smiley
he threw a cup at my head... grr wat a (*&# @()!&*@# @&*% @*%# !@%#!!!!!!!!!!
haha! they cant deleat that!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

~~smiley - bubbly~HAPPY~NEW~YEAR~smiley - bubbly~~

commandments of band

Post 1059

tbones_rock

nice.........CALM DOWN!!

smiley - skull

commandments of band

Post 1060

HAHA,im just kiddin... i gotta pee!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

~~smiley - bubbly~HAPPY~NEW~YEAR~smiley - bubbly~~

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more